team denjuu

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
jonic the hedgehog(imported)

Re: team denjuu

Post by jonic the hedgehog(imported) »

i was thinking yesterday about how rex doon and gyunn could fit in a sonic heroes team as team denjuu with rex as speed doon as power and gyunn as fly i know its silly but sounds fun
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Speed = Fungus. Not that I know this game.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Haha, I know what you're talking about, Jonic. xD It was just confusing because the two versions of the Telefang games are also known as Power and Speed. (of course, there isn't a "Flight" version... man, that'd be awesome.

The game he's referencing is Sonic Heroes. It's been forever since I played that game...

to Sanky (and the rest): it's a Sonic racing game where you race in teams of three and are able to (iirc) switch freely between them. The basic team is Sonic (speed), Knuckles (power), and Tails (flight).
What he's saying is that it could also work for the TF2 starter and version mascots, with Rex in Sonic's place as the speedster, Doon as the powerhouse, and Gyuun as the flyer.

An interesting analogy. I wonder if there's any trios that would work for TF1? Fungus (Speed), Crypto (Power) and...? Any story-related Flying denjuu that could work? Nejiro maybe...
jonic the hedgehog(imported)

Post by jonic the hedgehog(imported) »

Angios maybe? :huh: