Overworld Sprites

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Overworld Sprites

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB,Jan 14 2009 wrote: I've got a lot of ripped Dino Device sprites at home, I actually managed to figure out a Dino modifier code that made it a lot easier, but I don't have it on hand x_x Can't remember if I figured out a wild modifier though..

Image Image Image
Shouldn't you put those here:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tulunk_Village...p?showtopic=349
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I would if they were the same size as the other ones =s
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

I found out how to get the beetle thingy (Hercules?), but haven't figured out the bird or flying dragon. Unless they aren't available from starting through that machine where you can keep getting countless mons.
At first I thought it corresponded to horoscopes, but after a few tries I think the value for the day has something more to do with it (I dunno how to hack into the game or whatever so I'll never find out by myself xD)

About Telefang sprites, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm too bummed out today and I miss sleeping on a bed. T_T
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

The Dino you get from the machine depend on the address data you used, but you can occasionally be attacked by a random wild one and you get to keep it if you beat it. I don't know if that incliudes secret ones though (Centaurus, Draco, and some other thing I can't remember the name of.)
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Address? you mean, like email address or postal address? :P
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Just the address book pages you fill out.. I haven't figured out how the different data (name/blood type/etc) is used to determine what Dino is generated, but entering the same exact stuff will always get the same Dino.
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Even between Red and Blue? D: Because I can't figure out how else to get any more new combos...

Back to Telefang xD
Haven't sorted out the problem with Phoebe (Reform 2); if anyone could help me out it's be nice of you. ^^
About removing the layers...it doesn't work for me with backsprites because the sprites and the shadow (which is black) are on the same layer, and I don't know where else to find backsprites other than in battle.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gowzglkw4zv
All the battle sprites (other than the ones Blaziken257 has ripped) transparentised are in the above zip file, including the 'defective' Phoebe :P
Also included are the 'dex sprites', the small 32x32 sprites that are displayed in the evoline in the dex.

Tell me if you can download and see the files :P

FINISHED! FINALLY!
:D
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

...Hey, um. As a little request, would it be at all possible to rip the battle backgrounds? Because they always struck me as really nice and I have a use in mind for them so it'd be very helpful.
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

This is all I have for the moment:
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I'll try to get more as I play through the game. ^^ Unless that's all (but I somehow doubt it).
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Image Image

That's all I've seen...if you've seen any more playing through the game/post-ending stuff, tell me and I'll try to get it. :D
Btw, I was playing through the game and I saw this awesome pic of Doon (the part where you're gonna fall off the cliff and Doon saves you); does anybody have it? I forgot to save it D:

Extra stuff:
Image Image