Denjuu Leaving?

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
DragonShine(imported)

Re: Denjuu Leaving?

Post by DragonShine(imported) »

Hello,

I've been trying to find an answer to this on the internet but no luck. I feel like my contact list in this game is getting shorter and I do not know why. When I look at my contacts from the menu I do not see the denjuu I got from the previous areas. All those Lake ones are missing. Im pretty sure I recruited waratah twice now to..

I am in the 3rd village area training up 3 of my denjuu. I have been ignoring calls since I want to focus on training. Can too many missing calls make them dissappear? I remember in 1 you can lose a number if you lose a battle,. Do both 1 and 2 have the missed calls = removed denjuu?

Keldistern(imported)

Post by Keldistern(imported) »

Is it from the menu just before the battle starts, or the regular one ?
DragonShine(imported)

The regular one. Not the battle one.
DaVince

Post by DaVince »

Talk on the Discord chat comes to this conclusion: "We don't really know yet". :P

That said, andwhyisit noticed Well that neglecting a Denjuu for a long time would cause their FD to go down. Maybe it has something to do with that.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff we don't understand about T2 mechanics yet, unfortunately! I do know that running from battles will lower FD, also.
DragonShine(imported)

Thanks guys,

If it is fd/missed calls can't say Im digging this mechanic. If there is lots of denjuu to collect thats a big upkeep! I wish they woukd have kept the exp boosting items so you can train another really quickly if they leave.

Maybe I can find a cheat to keep the fd at 100 always
DragonShine(imported)

So I got all of my denjuu's fd up to 100. Missed a call on purpose I noticed the fd didn't go down. May its after a few calls or there is a timer if you havnt interacted with the denjuu for x hours y fd will go down.

I also noticed in the text menu from the main menu has some sad texts from the denjuu that left me. Calling me a cold hearted person, saying how the next time we meet we will be oppenents, to never call them again. :'(

Hopefully this information helps others who were in the same situation as me.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Omg they're so dramatic!! Yeah, this really needs more research.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Know any good GBA debuggers?
Imaynotbehere4long

Post by Imaynotbehere4long »

DragonShine wrote:I also noticed in the text menu from the main menu has some sad texts from the denjuu that left me. Calling me a cold hearted person, saying how the next time we meet we will be oppenents, to never call them again. :'(
Ha ha ha, wow, I'm much more interested in playing the sequel now! Especially since my tactic for the first game was "ambush the stronger monsters in the area, then use them to ambush even stronger monsters" since actually training denjuu, especially tying to keep everyone at a balanced level like I do in Pokémon, takes far longer. Maybe this was their attempt to try to make players stick with their denjuu for longer?