What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

I'm just curious to see how everyone here is doing with anything Telefang-related.

For example: I recently ripped all of the 2 denjuu sprites and discovered Mikichan in T2. Today, I finally got the Otome trainer sprite I needed. Now i'm currently working on my regular T2 Dex.

What about you guys?
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

I've been busy with school for the last week or so, so I haven't had a chance to translate or do much related to Telefang. :/ The next thing I need to work on is updating the translation topic with every single thing from the player's guide, which I've been mostly putting off because it'll take so much freaking work and time... Instead, I've been finishing up a list of all of the dinos in Dino Device, so we can finally add them to the wiki. *nod* Sorry I'm so slow with everything...

What sort of regular T2 dex are you making? Are you just getting the names, or are you trying to get the attacks and evolutions, too? Because I could help out with the attack names and levels from the guide, if you need it... Just please don't write everything out based on the translation patch, because it's in league with the bootleg in places, and we need the japanese information a whole lot more. *nod*
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I've been making my own dex, which you can find here:

http://www.freewebs.com/blaziken257/Telefang%202/dex.html

It's far from complete, though... I think all the evolutions are correct, but I still need TONS of sprites. I've been working on that, though... And I still need to label the colors I used for the types... <_<
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: I've been making my own dex, which you can find here:

It's far from complete, though... I think all the evolutions are correct, but I still need TONS of sprites. I've been working on that, though... And I still need to label the colors I used for the types... <_<
I'll try to get you all of the sprites. Walking sprites would be an utter pain but I don't need to do as many of those. I can see this taking days to finish but can you all just leave it to me, I will come through for you guys. Full scale sprite ripping here I come!

But at the moment I am working on a website for someone else, so I can't do it today, I will start on it tomorrow.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Blaziken257 wrote: I've been making my own dex, which you can find here:

How were you able to make that site?

Nice dex, but mine includes the stats. I just need to know who appears in what version and who doesn't. (other than the obvious two)
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

But, but the versions are already on the wiki..!! D:
http://telefang.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Denjuu_in_Telefang_2

The guide has base stats as well, but it might be easier to just hack them, I dunno. XD The main issue with the guides is that the monsters are listed alphabetically rather than by number, making them the hells to get lists from. >_<
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Well I have end-of-year examinations coming up (in 2 weeks or so), I guess I can't do too much stuff around here. But yeah, right after them, I'll be able to contribute more again. :)

Yeah so my plans for Wikifang is to complete the templates to follow the Telefang 2 Denjuu naming guidelines, as well as add articles of all Denjuu. Of course there's much more to be done, just dunno what to start once I'm free.

And I'm also working on this VB program (again) to edit Denjuu data. Just that I haven't touched it since I got stuck. :(
Kid Sonic(imported)

Milnivri wrote:Well I have end-of-year examinations coming up (in 2 weeks or so), I guess I can't do too much stuff around here. But yeah, right after them, I'll be able to contribute more again. :)

Yeah so my plans for Wikifang is to complete the templates to follow the Telefang 2 Denjuu naming guidelines, as well as add articles of all Denjuu. Of course there's much more to be done, just dunno what to start once I'm free.

And I'm also working on this VB program (again) to edit Denjuu data. Just that I haven't touched it since I got stuck. :(
How do you have an end of the year exam if this is the end of September?
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

The world is round, Kid Sonic.

Anyways, I just recently worked some more on Telefang 2-styled sprites for my character and related evos. It's a very interesting spriting style, and I'm just learning the basics of it. :3 I'll post them when I'm done.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Zephyr wrote: The world is round, Kid Sonic.

Anyways, I just recently worked some more on Telefang 2-styled sprites for my character and related evos. It's a very interesting spriting style, and I'm just learning the basics of it. :3 I'll post them when I'm done.
Uh, yeah. I know that.

Wait-

Are you saying he's on the other side of the world?