What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
User avatar
andwhyisit
Site Admin
Posts: 1190
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:24 pm

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:
Zephyr wrote: The world is round, Kid Sonic.

Anyways, I just recently worked some more on Telefang 2-styled sprites for my character and related evos. It's a very interesting spriting style, and I'm just learning the basics of it. :3 I'll post them when I'm done.
Uh, yeah. I know that.

Wait-

Are you saying he's on the other side of the world?
No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Milnivri(imported)
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:14 pm

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Haha! Lol!

Well it's literally nearing the end of the year.. lol. We don't get summer holidays (there's no seasons here anyway)

Anyway off-topic...
Kid Sonic(imported)
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:31 am

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:
Zephyr wrote: The world is round, Kid Sonic.

Anyways, I just recently worked some more on Telefang 2-styled sprites for my character and related evos. It's a very interesting spriting style, and I'm just learning the basics of it. :3 I'll post them when I'm done.
Uh, yeah. I know that.

Wait-

Are you saying he's on the other side of the world?
No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Can it!
User avatar
andwhyisit
Site Admin
Posts: 1190
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:24 pm

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:
andwhyisit wrote: No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Can it!
That was meant as a joke. I was saying that he wasn't on the other side of the world but that you were, which is basically the same thing (and it being the same thing was the joke).

You are being waaay too serious and negative about everything.
Kid Sonic(imported)
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:31 am

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:
andwhyisit wrote: No, of course not. You are! :lol:
Can it!
That was meant as a joke. I was saying that he wasn't on the other side of the world but that you were, which is basically the same thing (and it being the same thing was the joke).

You are being waaay too serious and negative about everything.
It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

And all I said was can it.

Neverless, getting back to the topic.
User avatar
andwhyisit
Site Admin
Posts: 1190
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:24 pm

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote: It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

And all I said was can it.
Where in all of that was there any disrespect? Except for you not getting a joke, interpreting it as an insult (you do that alot actually), and telling me to "can it". Why do you force the notion that everyone hates you or something?

R.I.P. Other Side of World Joke 2008-2008
"Brutally murdered by Kid Sonic"
Milnivri(imported)
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:14 pm

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Moreover, I guess andwhyisit is on the other side of the world (not your side), so it's like a response from where he is. And yes, andwhyisit has a point.

And really back to the topic.
Kid Sonic(imported)
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:31 am

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote: It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

And all I said was can it.
Where in all of that was there any disrespect? Except for you not getting a joke, interpreting it as an insult (you do that alot actually), and telling me to "can it". Why do you force the notion that everyone hates you or something?

R.I.P. Other Side of World Joke 2008-2008
"Brutally murdered by Kid Sonic"
It had to be done. :ph43r:

Well let's hear from everyone else.
Zephyr(imported)
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:37 am

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

...Uh. So I finished those sprites that I was talking about. =D Posting it here before Deviantart~ I even ripped the t2 infoboxes sorta... you know, from the dex? Pity I didn't have the font, otherwise I could have made it look even more authentic... Anyhow:

Image
Zephyr's my character, and technically she's a Pokemon (a mix of Plusle and Articuno) but she sort of tends to gravitate from that. xD; The basic-stage sprites are old, and I had intended to finish this for a long time but basically only got around to doing it very recently. Obviously her design has changed somewhat transitioning from Pokemon to Denjuu. xD; You guys like it? Mod evo 1 has guns on its back and Mod 2 looks nothing like the rest of the line, but ah well. xD
Kid Sonic(imported)
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:31 am

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Zephyr wrote: ...Uh. So I finished those sprites that I was talking about. =D Posting it here before Deviantart~ I even ripped the t2 infoboxes sorta... you know, from the dex? Pity I didn't have the font, otherwise I could have made it look even more authentic... Anyhow:

Image
Zephyr's my character, and technically she's a Pokemon (a mix of Plusle and Articuno) but she sort of tends to gravitate from that. xD; The basic-stage sprites are old, and I had intended to finish this for a long time but basically only got around to doing it very recently. Obviously her design has changed somewhat transitioning from Pokemon to Denjuu. xD; You guys like it? Mod evo 1 has guns on its back and Mod 2 looks nothing like the rest of the line, but ah well. xD
You know, T2 is missing a few exclusive legendaries(other than Diablos), maybe you could maybe make some.

-two box denjuu
-three set legendaries
-A runner
-one that you can't get in the game.
Post Reply