What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Kimbles(imported)

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD Those are pretty stylish. I like how the mod evolutions fit the style of the offical ones. Or something. XD

Oh, Kid Sonic, Telefang is perfectly fine not being Pokemon. XD It's Telefang, it's not missing anything!!
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Kimbles wrote: XD Those are pretty stylish. I like how the mod evolutions fit the style of the offical ones. Or something. XD

Oh, Kid Sonic, Telefang is perfectly fine not being Pokemon. XD It's Telefang, it's not missing anything!!
Don't get testy with me. Just let it be.

And I was talking to Zephyr. Just please get off my case.

To Zephyr:

Instead of some more new ones as I previous suggested, maybe you can make some more of the old ones from T1.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kid Sonic wrote:Instead of some more new ones as I previous suggested, maybe you can make some more of the old ones from T1.
Playing T2 with T1 Denjuu is an idea I've had in my head for a while, I fully support this idea.
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote:Instead of some more new ones as I previous suggested, maybe you can make some more of the old ones from T1.
Playing T2 with T1 Denjuu is an idea I've had in my head for a while, I fully support this idea.
Thank you :D :D :D

Some recognition.......
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

andwhyisit wrote:
Blaziken257 wrote: I've been making my own dex, which you can find here:

http://www.freewebs.com/blaziken257/Telefang%202/dex.html

It's far from complete, though... I think all the evolutions are correct, but I still need TONS of sprites. I've been working on that, though... And I still need to label the colors I used for the types... <_<
I'll try to get you all of the sprites. Walking sprites would be an utter pain but I don't need to do as many of those. I can see this taking days to finish but can you all just leave it to me, I will come through for you guys. Full scale sprite ripping here I come!

But at the moment I am working on a website for someone else, so I can't do it today, I will start on it tomorrow.
Heh, it's OK. Don't rush this if you don't have time to rip the sprites. After all, it'll take forever to do...
Kid Sonic wrote:
Blaziken257 wrote: I've been making my own dex, which you can find here:

http://www.freewebs.com/blaziken257/Telefang%202/dex.html

It's far from complete, though... I think all the evolutions are correct, but I still need TONS of sprites. I've been working on that, though... And I still need to label the colors I used for the types... <_<
How were you able to make that site?

Nice dex, but mine includes the stats. I just need to know who appears in what version and who doesn't. (other than the obvious two)
I made it out of HTML code (with some CSS as well), then I uploaded it to a free hosting service (Freewebs). If you want to learn HTML or CSS, here's a good site: http://www.w3schools.com/

Just be aware, this stuff takes a while to learn. I didn't learn how to make a web page overnight!

Oh, and thanks! Though, Wikifang already has information on the version differences...
Kid Sonic wrote:
andwhyisit wrote:
Kid Sonic wrote: It's hard to keep an upbeat disposition when no one respects you.

And all I said was can it.
Where in all of that was there any disrespect? Except for you not getting a joke, interpreting it as an insult (you do that alot actually), and telling me to "can it". Why do you force the notion that everyone hates you or something?

R.I.P. Other Side of World Joke 2008-2008
"Brutally murdered by Kid Sonic"
It had to be done. :ph43r:

Well let's hear from everyone else.
It was just a harmless joke, it wasn't meant to offend you. I agree with andwhyisit, you take jokes too seriously.
Zephyr wrote:...Uh. So I finished those sprites that I was talking about. =D Posting it here before Deviantart~ I even ripped the t2 infoboxes sorta... you know, from the dex? Pity I didn't have the font, otherwise I could have made it look even more authentic... Anyhow:

Zephyr's my character, and technically she's a Pokemon (a mix of Plusle and Articuno) but she sort of tends to gravitate from that. xD; The basic-stage sprites are old, and I had intended to finish this for a long time but basically only got around to doing it very recently. Obviously her design has changed somewhat transitioning from Pokemon to Denjuu. xD; You guys like it? Mod evo 1 has guns on its back and Mod 2 looks nothing like the rest of the line, but ah well. xD
Whoa... those things are awesome! I guess you made these up yourself, since I don't recognize them from either Pokémon or Telefang, but they look like real Denjuu! Keep it up!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote:Heh, it's OK. Don't rush this if you don't have time to rip the sprites. After all, it'll take forever to do...
Free time? What's that? :lol:
Kid Sonic(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Blaziken257 wrote:Heh, it's OK. Don't rush this if you don't have time to rip the sprites. After all, it'll take forever to do...
Free time? What's that? :lol:
It's what some college freshmen have in certain colleges. So far.
Dragiiin123(imported)

Post by Dragiiin123(imported) »

BAMping to say that I'm gonna rip the Shigeki sprites from Power for TsR.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Besides the guardian sites I have been really unmotivated. Sorry guys for procrastinating so much. :(
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

It's okay, I've procrastinated more than anyone. >__>

I've been working on Medarot stuff mostly but I'm hoping to get back to translating and scanning stuff soon enough. ;_;