What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
RacieB

Re: What everyone up to (Telefang-wise)

Post by RacieB »

I've been crazy busy with job search stuff, but I did draw this the other day -

I was pondering sticking it on keychains or something when it's finished, I dunno =I Mostly I wanted something to clip on my cellphone and it seemed appropriate...
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I updated my Sculpey denjuu post in fan art section with pics of new sculpey denjuu figures I made (that includes the diamond sea snake mascot, be sure to check him out xD )
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:I've been crazy busy with job search stuff, but I did draw this the other day -

http://racieb.meowcorp.us/etc/snakething.png

I was pondering sticking it on keychains or something when it's finished, I dunno =I Mostly I wanted something to clip on my cellphone and it seemed appropriate...
I request permission to colour.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

andwhyisit wrote:
RacieB wrote:I've been crazy busy with job search stuff, but I did draw this the other day -

http://racieb.meowcorp.us/etc/snakething.png

I request permission to colour.
Go ahead though that's just the messy sketch version, I did do a lineart one but I didn't like how my line weights turned out =s I plan on redoing it when I'm not so busy.
Dan Marino(imported)

Post by Dan Marino(imported) »

I plan on playing through Telefang Jade again when I get a chance. I've been pretty busy recently though, so I'm not sure when I'm going to get the time.

Other then that, I've made it my lifelong goal to get my hands on a Telefang 2 English translation bootleg, so I've been checking Ebay every day for months now. No such luck though.

Anyway that is a great picture, but I'm actually wondering, is that thing and the deer-ish creature on the front of Jade actually in the games? I thought it was discovered that they were creatures from other games just used for the box art.