Re: Denjuu in my Pokemon Hack.

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Hi there.
I want show you here some progresses which i did in my Pokemon hack named POKEMON RUBY EXTRA. For first look we seen ordinary pokemon ruby Game. But not so really it is. In Petalburg Wood scientist discovered Antena Tree which is key to reach another world. So I've add sidequest to my game which give you acces to Denjuu world.

~~~~~~~~~~MONSTERS IN MY GAME~~~~~~~~
386 Pokemon.
25 Denjuu. <If you want i can repleace some Pokemon for extra denjuu species.>

Sum of monsters. 411.

~~~~~~~~~~How to reach Denjuu World~~~~~~~~
We need to beat Rustbro gym leader Roxanne. And obtain Stone Badge. After get HM01 Cut we can enter to the Denjuu World. But quest on SEPHRE ISLANDS <Name of new Denjuu region where lead Petalburg City Wood> Need rest of HM to use on it. Beafore we reach Antena Tree in Petalburg wood we need to talk with girl. She give us D-Shoot. <Only as Key Item with no usage. Meybe later I try make it more usable>

~~~~~~~~~~WHAT I OFFER~~~~~~~~~~
- New land of denjuu including some places to discover it with your Pokemon and Denjuu on your side.
- Able to transport your Denjuu from Denjuu World to Pokemon World and Pokemon to Denjuu World.
- Nice plot featuring return of Diablos and Kakazu Party as evil team of Denjuu World.
- 25 great Denjuu species <Or more when I figure how add more than 25 Pokemon to game or change existing Pokemon if You want>
- Battle with T-Fangers and Pokemon Trainers around two worlds.
- Special separate music for Denjuu world using places of unused Ruby Music <In sum I have 10 places for new music>
- Shiny Denjuu <Did you have lucky to found all shiny Denjuus?>

~~~~~~~~~WHAT I CAN'T DO FOR NOW <But Investigating for them>~~~~~~
- How to set other battle music for T-Fangers and Denjuu in Denjuu World <It plays standard Pokemon RSE themes>
- How make fully usable D-Shoot.
- Expanding more than 25 places entries of Monsters.
- Port Telefang 2 music to Pokemon Ruby <Nowhere is midis from KTD2>

~~~~~~~~~~Screens~~~~~~~~~
Comming later.

~~~~~~~~~~I NEED YOUR HELP~~~~~~~~~~
Can someone from you can help me with that tasks.
- Overworld sprites of Matsukiyo and Denjuu which list I present under.
- Help with typing Denjuu to Pokemon Types.
- Any proposition for good Ability for Denjuu. Or set to BLANK ABILITY <Unused ability in Pokemon RSE which do not cause any effect in battle>

~~~~~~LIST OF DENJUU IN GAME~~~~~~
(This list can rise during Development)
Diablos <Basic - Natural1 - Natural2> <3 kinds> Definitly Fire-Flying
Parrlot <Basic - Natural 1> <2 kinds> Psychic-Flying?
Rupicola <Basic - Sky> (2 kinds) For both type Rock-Flying
Angios - Angipower (I think for Bug-Fighting)
Fungus - Funguwar (For Fungus i think about FIGHTING. For Funguwar Flying/Fighting or Fire/Fighting)
Gymnos - Gymbaron ( I think about Thunder-Fighting type for both )
Gust - Storm <Pure Flying Type>
Mentalis - Mentalis <Natural Evo> (I think to make it Ground-Dragon type)
Laperouse - Laperouse Dessert Preform (For me pure Dragon type)
Rex <Natural evolution Line> - Definite Fire Type.
Gyuun <Natural Evolution Line> - Thunder/Flying.
Someone want help me?
~~~~~~~~SPRITES of DENJUU with SHINY PALLETE~~~~~~~ Names in <> was given becouse I can't add two creatures with that same name.
01 - Rex
02 - Rex (Natural-1) <Rexaru>
03 - Rex (Natural-2) <Rexicape>
04 - Gyuun
05 - Gyuun (Natural-1) <Gyuunarm>
06 - Gyuun (Natural-2) <Gyuunwing>
07 - Laperouse
008 - Laperouse (Dessert Preform) <Lapergon>
09 - Mentalis
10 - Mentalis (Natural-1) <Mentaquad>
11 - Gust
12 - Storm
13 - Gymnos
14 - Gymbaron
15 - Fungus
16 - Funguwar
17 - Angios
18 - Angipower
19 - Rupicola
20 - Rupicola (Sky Mod) <Rupisky>
21 - Parrlot
22 - Parrlot (Natural-1) <Parrosteri>
23 - Diablos (Basic) <Diachick>
24 - Diablos (Natural-1) <Diaken>
25 - Diablos (Natural-2) <Diablos>

I hope you like my vision of Shiny Denjuu's. XD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

The shiny colors look so cool xD

Thank you RacieB. But I have great problem with Adult Matsukiyo Overworld. I searching throught Google and other sites. And nowhere to found it, Even riped same him sprite where was in Human World.

About Tilesets which I use for Denjuu World. I use that from KTD1. I think that was good. Why HM01 is needed to access Antena Tree? Becouse i put it on secound part of the forest.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Well, I ripped almost all of his sprites... I couldn't find the walking back ones but I think he might use them when Ellis, Vulcan, and Rumba are messing around in the lab and he comes in when they steal the D-Shot. I can't remember how far into the game that scene takes place Dx Otherwise I could check one of my savestates and see if those sprites are used there. I did remember to get his catch sprite from the barrel game, at least.

Thank you so mych RacieB for Matsukiyo OW. I want put him in first village of SEPHRE ISLANDS on Denjuu World. He was shocked that was existing other creatures world than Denjuu one. I do not know that is good to give Denjuu Starter. When I decide to make it. I set as two starters Rex or Gyuun. What are you think about partial apperance of Diablos in Pokemon World?
Two screens for ya from SPRITE TESTS. In that we seen Matsukiyo, Diablos and Parralot. <Inside Littleroot Town? Bit strange>
Image Image
And small suprise for you. I test Battle with Denjuu. And I have lucky or what. Secound tested Diablos become shiny XD This is prove screen.
Why on Lvl 3? I set by AdvancedMap editor the route full of Diablos for only them encounter. I think by this I have lucky that I found Shiny Diablos XD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Hahah that rules xD Oh I had a funny thought about shinies, maybe shiny Rex could be Crypto-colored? heehee

That was great Idea RacieB. I start to edit Shiny sprite of Rex. Good to seen Shiny Rex as Crypto. If you have other ideas with Shinies told me. I try did it.

As you wish RacieB. This is updated REX sprite. I did it with all him evolutions. As you seen. I've give as Shiny sprite the brown shell and for rex Green Claws.

Here is the some music from my DENJUU WORLD SOUNDTRACK. All made with oryginal Pokemon RSE Soundfonts. I add 12 new music using unused music places.
(Click to name for Listen)

Overworld Theme , Villages Theme , KENPAI FOREST , PAOKAI RUINS , Tample of Destiny (Place where we fight with Diablos) , DIABLOS BATTLE THEME

I hope you like it. This is half of new themes.
And special for you. Small test of New Tilesets and Antena Tree Working.

Code: Select all

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=dpbqu1>&s=8#.UwyZmMEmlAE
This is link for short movie from my tests.
Little screen with Diablos <Nicknamed COROSO> in Battle
And last thing in this update. Take the view on the first Village. KAROKI VILLAGE
This is full map. That building on the Cliff is MATSUKIYO LAB. And there we meet him and obtain REX. But not by normaly way. We obtain Rex after battle with him. Rex wait behind Matsukiyo in him lab.

~~~~~~~~~~ATTACK TABLE~~~~~~~~
Checking by some abilities and moves of Denjuu in Telefang 2. I found what PokemonLike tables give to Pokemon. For REX I give Pikachu Like table <Both using electric Powers>
For Diablos i track Moveset from Torchic-Blaziken <Similar body building and similar type of using moves> Extra that Diablos can learn FLY.

CHECK EVERYDAY THAT THREAD FOR NEW INFO ABOUT ADDONS OR BETA RELEASE DAY.

Sorry for Triple Post, but i have something to tell you.

Some changes comming to plot of my game in Denjuu World. For first. No Ellis in the game as antagonist. I present you TEAM IMAKUNI.

This vilianous team have funky costumes like KAKUZU PARTY. Their mission is own the power of the Diablos for him own will. Silly fact <And my Lazy XD> is that, so Excutive members of IMANUKI have red outfits with yellow letters on it XD

Secound task is retype of some Denjuu. For example REX and him evolution have now Fire type without ELECTRIC one. Also the Gyuun was retyped from FIGHTING/FLYING To NORMAL/FLYING. Still hard for me is type to Pokemon Type Rupicola.

Also my Tilesets was better now. They have new colours and look's better than this on upper screen. In cave of first Village we meet one INAKUMI member.
DaVince

Post by DaVince »

Those tunes from your previous post kick ass. You made these? Awesome work. Good instrumentation choices. :)