Re: TELEFANG 3

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Hi there all T-Fangers. Today i want present you my project which is named KEITAI DENJUU TELEFANG 3. This is ultimate project giving you all existing DENJUU fron T1 and T2 to obtain with extra species of new Denjuu "Generation". So... I start from Tile screen.
Image (I know that is groudon in Background. But I change it quickly to two new Denjuu from my third generation)

~~AT THE BEGINING~~
We are welcome to the game world by one of the famous characters in Denjuu and Even Human world. Great proffesor Matsukiyo.
This game is much diffrent then normal Telefang games. Why? First we have able to chose gender of our hero. Normaly which I keep from Pokemon Ruby Engine is that, as not chosed gender become our rival in the Denjuu world and also become son or daughter of Matsukiyo XD.
That Blue haired Boy is Tekachi since that black haired lady is Miyoko. They are protoganists of the new Denjuu world. So new Denjuu world? In some aspects. Whatever. Also which I keep from Oryginal Pokemon Ruby game is that fact, that we moved from unknown town in the HUMAN WORLD. Let's seen MERA TOWN. Where our hero moved.
On the left is TEKACHI house. But on the Right is MIYOKO House. Mansion in the middle of the town is Matsukiyo Labolatory. Ok. We have standard intro like in Pokemon ruby. We must go to rival's home and present yourself. She/he said that he must go help found new Denjuu to him/her father. And we can go out from Mera Town. And there is crisis.
Wild Denjuu appeared in the Humand World and start chasing Matsukiyo. Go to him bag. And chose Denjuu Chip (Special Device to capture signals of Denjuu without even need an D-Shoot. This device was development by Hatekami. Leader of Team Ancients which mission is ressurect both Doomday and Diablos). Chips obtain CRYPTO, REX and IKUNE <My Third Generation Denjuu> After chose your starter Denjuu. We can start an Battle (This is test screen. Normaly this battle was with ZINENSU)
As you seen I ported TELEFANG 1 Battle style into the Pokemon game. It needs some improvement. But i try do it later XD. Ok. I have crypto. Let's check him stats.
Ok. Here we are. Let's see... All was correct. We have FOREST type Denjuu. But what that T1 symbol? Is special marking to show from which Generation our Denjuu was. In game was T1, T2 and T3 symbols. Also i ported all Habitat types with Attack types. And using WIKIFANG type chart remade it for Pokemon games.

~~~~~~FEATURES~~~~~~
- 411 Denjuu from Three generations. Two oryginal and one fanmade (If you want to your Denjuu project appeared in the game. Send me their Front Sprite on 64x64)
- World which give able to travel throught old places like Toronoko Village, Takedama Village, Tullunk Water Supply.
- Appear of TEAM ANCIENTS which outfits is typical Samurai style. With mission to resurect Doomday <Power Version> and Diablos <Speed Version>
- Other starters for versions. <Power - Crypto, Rex and Ikune><Speed - Fungus, Gyuun, Ketaro>
- Able to quick reback to the Humans World with all your denjuu.
- Rules changed. Now with DENJUU CHIP's you can obtain six denjuu in your hand.
- DOUBLE DENJUU BATTLES. Which is assigned only for T-Fanger Battles.
- HABITAT STONES. Special power stones causing evolution on some species of Denjuu <Exacly for most of them>

~~~~~~CHANGES FROM TELEFANG 1 and 2~~~~~~~
- Extra species.
- No DNA or REFORM Evolutions.
- Both way to fight with denjuu. Found on grass or meet in the route.
- Only one way ANTENA TREE's. That mean like on example that Human World Tree lead you to Giroki Village and only there <With reverse>
- Adding of Runing shoes, Skate Board and new special feature which is Riding an one denjuu <Which? Is secret XD>

At last comment. Take here an ANTENA TREE MAP. Left side is from Human World. Secound side is from Giroki Village.

Extra info - Tileset for Human World and for Denjuu World is diffrent. If i made map on Denjuu World i give you screenshoot with new Tilesets.

CREDITS.
RacieB - For riping for me an Matsukiyo and Rex OV.
Wikifang - For information about Denjuu Species and maps of sectors <from Which I Take most Tilesets like Antena Tree from Telefang 2>
You? - Yes. I give you in credits if you send me your ideas about new Kinds of Denjuu. (Send me 64x64 sprite of them and describe them>
Dipsacus(imported)

Post by Dipsacus(imported) »

I will admit, this kinda looks like a Telefang reskin of Pokémon... (and you're making lots of game-mechanical changes to make it easier to port over :P)

Good luck with this, though!
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Dipsacus wrote:I will admit, this kinda looks like a Telefang reskin of Pokémon... (and you're making lots of game-mechanical changes to make it easier to port over :P)

Good luck with this, though!
Thank you. So Telefang 1 battle system is easy for redone on Pokemon Ruby Game. <Even for Fire Red> Later if you want i can share it with you. Now I working on Sprites of T-Fangers and remading rest Denjuu. Also Items i Remade for that from Denjuu world. But most of them is Healing Items and some Key Items.

QUESTION FOR YA.
I add votes Pool and i need know your opinin. You want DENJUU CONTESTS <Like Pokemon Contests> In my game?

Little sprite showcase.

Here is Tekachi - Image
Here is Miyoko - Image
And here is extra rival which is Denjuu World Explorer. Her name is Diana - Image
Her tech you how to get Denjuu by Denjuu Chip-s. <I know that is not important that we can obtain them like catching Pokemon>

Later I give you Sprites of TEAM ANCIENTS.
SuperMew98(imported)

Post by SuperMew98(imported) »

That looks awesome! Just one question, how are you going to get all of the forms of Crypto and other Denjuu?