Donating Telefang to Classic Game Room for review!

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
KenjutheDenjuu(imported)

Re: Donating Telefang to Classic Game Room for review!

Post by KenjutheDenjuu(imported) »

Ok, so I've got another update that may mean something bad for the reviews.

At the moment, Mark has let me know that he is finding it difficult to review the Japanese RPG games due to the language barrier and may not review them at all even with his interest in them. Apparently he is willing to return the games he cannot review to me and I am now guessing that may mean the Telefang/Bugsite/Dino Device reviews may be cancelled after all this time. He still plans to catalogue the games on his website but whether he plans to review them is up in the air at the moment. He said he will try and sort out which games are unreviewable but it may take a few weeks to even half the year (knowing he is busy) to sort out which ones are off the table. I admit I am a little saddened by this but I do not regret sending the games at all, and they may at least get a little exposure on Mark's website.

I am still crossing my fingers that not all is doomed, but it's looking like it's falling apart now.
Thankyou to everyone for being supportive of this and i'm only sorry to disappoint you guys!

On a positive unrelated note, I did manage to find the Speed version antenna figure of Fungus, and if the other one (Crypto) gets returned to me by Mark, i'll have both of them in my games collection! Really excited about that!