Telefang Wiki

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Milnivri(imported)

Re: Telefang Wiki

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Nvm. I want someone to become a sysop/bureaucrat of the wiki. Who wants to be? I can't maintain it all my life by myself.

You need to:
1. Have a (preferably) good knowledge on editing wikis
2. Know the concepts of a wiki
3. Be able to handle many things at once
4. Be open-minded (random. what has this got to do with it)
5. Be editing frequently (no need for every day)
6. Etc.

If you think you are up to it, post a reply here or go to the Requests for Adminship page (not yet created) on the wiki.

Edit: I think the name of the wiki should be changed. Just found out that you can change it. Any ideas for a new name? The current name is Keitai Denju Telefang.

Casbazzer has suggested Telewiki inadvertently (wrong word i guess). And StellarWind said Wikifang. Any other ideas? Or are they OK? Because I don't want to have a name that people are not happy about. ^_^

AND can someone move this topic to Telefang General??? Or something? And change the topic title too?
Milnivri(imported)

RacieB wrote:
casbazzer wrote: Here are some ''stages'':

Natural Denjuu - NatMon
Big Denjuu - BigMon
Super Denjuu - SupMon
True Denjuu - TruMon

Technic Denjuu - TecMon
Cultural Denjuu - CulMon

But how can we call 'BurMon'? I think Burned Denjuu is not good.
I'm trying to find out what they're actually called in the original games, not just guess their names based on the bootlegs.. like I said before, TecMon are literally called Techno Denjuu. As for CulMon, I suspected it's something like "Cultivated Denjuu", and they share their first kanji with a lot of words having to do with "cultivate", but I can't identify the second kanji so I don't know for sure what it's meant to say.
Sorry for the double post... haiz

CulMon are 文明電獣 in Japanese. And 文明 is civilization, according to Google Translate and BabelFish. The two characters on their own don't mean anything related.

Even it means the same in Chinese.

So maybe CulMons are like Denjuu which are civilised, and therefore cultivated? Lol what a wierd explanation.

But maybe I'm wrong, because I typed it in chinese x.x in order to translate

EDIT: MagMon means Magic Denjuu I think. 魔 says it all. But I might be wrong. It can mean demon, too, but in chinese 魔 is part of 魔术 which means magic. BUt oh well, its just a guess.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Moved & Edited.
Milnivri(imported)

Can someone suggest a new name for this wiki?

This is getting obsolete... Who wants to be a sysop...
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote:Edit: I think the name of the wiki should be changed. Just found out that you can change it. Any ideas for a new name? The current name is Keitai Denju Telefang.

Casbazzer has suggested Telewiki inadvertently (wrong word i guess). And StellarWind said Wikifang. Any other ideas? Or are they OK? Because I don't want to have a name that people are not happy about. ^_^
Wikifang! :D
Milnivri(imported)

Ok... maybe...

I was thinking of something like Fangipedia, but that sounds stupid...

Yea I guess Wikifang should win. Any objections? I'm gonna ask Wikia to change the name this weekend

Maybe next

Or even the week after next

Man... tests!!! So busy
Milnivri(imported)

Ok I need help again. I appreciate all the help everyone has been giving me on this wiki, by the way.

Does elemental types have images, like the move types do? Because I have been playing Telefang 2 for only a while, and maybe I didn't notice all the things.

Thanks to everyone.

P.S. I'm changing the name of the wiki to Wikifang today.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

You mean the Habitat types (hill/land/sky/etc?) They don't have icons ingame, but the players guide for Telefang 1 gives them each a little logo, I use the same ones on my cards.

Examples of each:
Hill
Sky
Wood
Lake
Land (and Sand as its Reform A type icon)
Milnivri(imported)

Okay, this topic is getting off-topic, although everything is related to the wiki, it is also related to everything. Haiz...

But my last test in tomorrow, and finally I can start mass-editing again... until I go to Malaysia next week, that is.

But still, a BIG thanks to everyone who have helped in one way or another. :D
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I think there should be a separate board for Wikifang. But I'm not going to add it yet unless other people agree with me. What do you all think?