Re: Wiki images.

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD Oh nooo.....
I just meant I'd re-upload them on the wiki...>_< I don't even have the rom, sorry...
But I suppose I could help make the animations, if someone else got the sprites first...D: I really want to see them finished...*nod*
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Oh ok. ><

I keep misinterpreting people... why... ><><><

Never mind.
LiamBrady(imported)

Post by LiamBrady(imported) »

Get Firefox instead of IE.
IE sucks on all levels.
Milnivri(imported)

But we need to have support for everyone... we can't force them to get Firefox. 30.6% of the world uses IE6 now, and that's quite a lot.

And a wiki is supposed to serve everyone.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: But we need to have support for everyone... we can't force them to get Firefox. 30.6% of the world uses IE6 now, and that's quite a lot.

And a wiki is supposed to serve everyone.
He is right you know, if a site doesn't work in both browsers then it is not doing its job.
Milnivri(imported)

Hey guys, I've finished uploading the gifs for the sprites in Telefang 1 in the correct names. But I'm still in the midst of deleting the old ones.

=)
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Awesome. Just remember to update the Denjuu templates (such as the sprite fair use ones, that one kinda screwed up when you changed them to GIFs).
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Alright, might as well post here for the Bugsite sprites... I've uploaded them all now~

ImageImage

All of the bugs show up everywhere in the game on black backgrounds, and because of this the sprites are designed to look right on black instead of white. :/ They lack a clean outline and, as you can see, it really screws up the shading and lines if you just make black transparent. Adding an outline or filling in the black that we think is important would still be changing the bug's appearance from that of the actual game, which we should try to avoid doing. *nod* It's easiest just to leave it black, even though it is kind of weird. XD

I don't really know how to do it, but we should also change the background in the box in the infobox where the sprite goes to black, so that it doesn't look out-of-place. :/ Also, I'm not really sure how to catagorize images, but if someone could tell me where to put them I'd take care of it. *nod*
Milnivri(imported)

Oh yah I was about to post this here. I've tried removing the background, all ways (like removing some parts of black, but not some). I've realised that the sprite all have a palette with a colour of black in them (either that, or they just make use of the black background), so removing the black would result in removing of eyes etc. lol.

Yea I agree with you.
Kid Sonic(imported)

Post by Kid Sonic(imported) »

Here's a good site for Telefang pictures:
http://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/images.html

But you'll have to take it up with the site owner first.