Movelists of Denjuu in Telefang 2

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Blaziken257

Re: Movelists of Denjuu in Telefang 2

Post by Blaziken257 »

You know, I just thought of something. In the movelists of Denjuu in Telefang 2, shouldn't there be something that indicates the moves' types? Right now, we have nothing. It would be useful to know what types it can use to attack. Since we have the icons uploaded, we can use those. Wouldn't it look cooler that way?

By the way, what are the names of the types anyway? We've always been referring to them as Normal, Fire, Electric, Water, Wind, Rock, and Machine. But are those the real names? I think I just made them up because they made sense, but I don't think it's a good idea to make assumptions (especially when five of them sound like Pokémon types). How do we know that "Fire" isn't called "Flame" or "Burning"? How do we know that "Electric" isn't called "Spark" or something similar? And how we know that "Rock" isn't called "Stone" or something like that? And so on. Is there a guide or somebody in the game that states the type names or something?
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Hmm...
The best choice I can think of would be having a switch template that would return the type of the inputted move...
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Off the top of my head, when I was messing with the T2 translation I recall the types being listed in the rom, I think you see their names when you're selecting battle partners and choose to look at their stats. I can't remember for sure but I believe most of them were in hiragana so the exact translation (ie fire as opposed to flame) would be arguable?