Re: Adding pages for T2 denjuu...

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Kalliekat(imported)

Re: Adding pages for T2 denjuu...

Post by Kalliekat(imported) »

I'm currently in the process of adding pages for the denjuu in Telefang 2, since they don't seem to have their own pages yet. I can set out the basic layout and fill in the dex information but the only thing i'm unsure of how to do is how to make a denjuu info template or evolution template. Because I don't know how to do those yet (i'm new to wiki), the new denjuu pages don't currently have them....

If anyone could let me know how to do this, that would be a great help!

Thanks!

(ps. please let me know if there is anything I should or shouldn't be doing with the pages, I could use all the help I can get, since i've never done extensive page editing/creating before.. so this is very new to me. By the way, I also added the place names for Telefang 2 to the wiki as well, using Kimbles' translations, see here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tulunk_Village...p?showtopic=333).

Edit:Thanks to Sanky & Milvirni, i've learnt how to do denjuu infobox templates. All I need to do now is add them to the new denjuu pages ^^.

Edit2: All the denjuu (except for those with untranslated names) have pages now, both for Telefang 1 & 2.

Kalliekat~