A list of every Denjuu's moveset in Telefang 2.

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
Blaziken257

Re: A list of every Denjuu's moveset in Telefang 2.

Post by Blaziken257 »

Behold:

http://blaziken257.webs.com/Telefang%202/Denjuumoves.html

It has every single move, and includes what level they learn their moves as well (although the first two are ALWAYS learned from the start). It has the original hex values, plus their Japanese names, as well as their unofficially translated English names. For convenience, the list is ordered in the regular Picture Book order (as opposed to the Index Number order). Feel free to use this list on Wikifang!

I just hope this page shows up properly on all browsers... if it looks funky on one browser, let me know and I'll try to fix it. I tested it in Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10, Chrome 3, and Safari 4, and they all display the page properly, but still, if it's messed up, please let me know.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Wow... I have to say, good job.
...you didn't do this by hand, right? @_@
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

No, I didn't do it by hand, thankfully. I ripped the hex bytes from the ROM, and did a lot of Finding & Replacing (e.g. "01" was replaced with "01 [tab] ひばな [tab] Spark", and so on). Then I copied a lot of stuff into Microsoft Excel and then set it up in a way that I stuck various tags (like <td> and <div>) where necessary so I didn't have to do it 200 times. It's kinda hard to explain... I'll explain it in greater detail sometime...

Still took me MANY hours to do though.