Where to find Punica?

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
SM-dood(imported)

Re: Where to find Punica?

Post by SM-dood(imported) »

Wikifang doesn't list Punica's area (for TF1 more specifically). I'm assuming it's just a case that no one has updated it, and I'm pretty sure I know where Punica is (although none have popped up yet in this playthrough..) (Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this, move the thread or close it if it's in the wrong area <.>)

Edit: I found her, so nevermind. Although the only place I found her is in Netaro's room, but I don't know if she is in the rest of the cave or not (I forgot).
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Yeah the areas for Denjuu are all figured out afaik, just not added to the pages yet. Punica is only located in a few rooms of the Toronko Village Spring (specifically - the room where you fight Nejiro, the room just south of that with the key chest, Netaro's room, and the locked room that opens postgame.)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Just as a note, I've finished adding the areas for all wild Denjuu to their respective wiki pages, as well as wild Denjuu information to each location page (though the majority of those are still missing map images.) Opponent T-Fangers' Denjuu still aren't added though, T-Fanger party data needs to be ripped.