Right... so what should we do with the wiki?

Discuss anything that involves Wikifang, the Telefang Wiki, here.
RacieB

Re: Right... so what should we do with the wiki?

Post by RacieB »

It should still make your edit btw, it's just that it likes to give that error afterward :s TimeWalker and I updated the version of PHP that MeowCorp is running on, and updated the wiki software, but there are still wiki extensions to update to the new version number (for example all ringtone ogg files are broken right now, and citing references doesn't work.) Those things will probably be fixed today!

Please do say if you see anything else unusual, it was kind of a fussy update and I'm not quite sure what all broke / needs updating quite yet.
Dipsacus(imported)

Post by Dipsacus(imported) »

As for the NIWA thing, I think we would only be able to get affiliation and not full membership, because it appears that there's a standard of common association with Nintendo that NIWA requires for said membership.

And that being said, I think we should only aim for affiliation instead of full membership simply because I don't think we meet that standard of association in the first place. But yeah, affiliation would always be nice.
TimeWalker(imported)

Post by TimeWalker(imported) »

Yeah we were in the middle of updating so it was expected that some errors appear. But updates are finished now and Wikifang should be useable again. Sorry for the inconvenience
That at least means we can now use new cool stuff like the updated Wiki Editor! Hooray!
zzc

Post by zzc »

Goody its fixed and I can add in the levels of enemy denjuu used by the baddies

Pretty much waiting for the full translation before playing the game yet again :crypto: