Complete name list

Discuss the Dino Device 1 games here.
Kimbles(imported)

Re: Complete name list

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Hahaha, I started this way back but since we're getting sprites now I figured I should finish it up... *nod*

After much work, here is a complete list of Dinos and their name origins!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djzndammz0j

There is also some extra stuff from the guide in there, as a lot of it is really useful and I needed a place to put it... It's more than a name list but not quite a guide yet, since there's still a lot more info to be added. *nod* I'll finish it up eventually, but for now I think the names are the biggest part. XD Enjoy~
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

You're so awesome. *hugs*
Now I don't have to waste my time digging around for the names on Wikipedia (not that you've wasted your time of course). :P Especially some of the names I can't find on there.
It's alright if I use the names in the list, right? I'll give you credit and all.

Now if only I could figure out how to get the rest of the styles. ~_~

Btw, I tried the 'Centaurus Passwords' in the document, and they work (for me, at least). :D
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD Yeah, feel free to use them. 's why I made the list, after all. XD

For the rare styles, I haven't seen this, but the guide talks about "Megahouses", which you can make out of 4 houses in a square... And somehow, putting different styles of Dino in them results in you getting the rare style. >__> Maybe they come later in the game, so I dunno... If you play a lot though, you'll encounter a bunch of wild dinos (which you can keep if you beat them), and they can be any rarity. *nod*

Another thing to note is, some attributes (elements) are more common than others between game files, and this depends on the emblem it shows on the title screen...D: So for example, my game has a huge bias towards earth and lightning stuff. *nod* Just so you know it's not your imagination... ^^; I'll try to add those in the next version. XD Thank you for testing out the passwords~
Dino DragonX(imported)

Post by Dino DragonX(imported) »

Good job on the dinos and info. Ty B)