garm(imported)

Re: Dino Device Idle Sprites

Post by garm(imported) »

Well I guess I have flawed logic in that sense D:
But it would've been nice to have something normal. I like horsey D:
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

well technically there is something normal. Centaurus is a centaur, Cetus is a Shark (sea monster of sorts...) Virgo is some chick with wings, Ursa Major is a bear (... okay, it's a Warumonzaemon. But that's still SOME kind of a bear...) and Cygnus is a... bird... of sorts... almost a swan, right? (... screw it. It's a freaking Chibi Articuno. >>;;)

But yeah.

Nothing is an excuse for the sheer what-the-fuckness of Sagittarius. x-x
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Okay, I looked for my text file and find..

Codes:
020033BC:xx Centarus
02003374:xx First Dino

So I probably meant that the first one changes the Centaurus into whatever, and the second changes your first generated Dino into whatever (cannot remember if either worked when you recieve them, or after.. I'll test them in a moment.) I need to find a way to convert them into GameShark codes and figure out a wild modifier as well...
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

I tried putting 00 into the first one, and it got me an Carina (no attribute) instead of the usual Centaurus. Right when you get it.
So I guess it works ^^'
The First Dino didn't work for me though.

But this is so awesome, thanks so much. ^__^ Guess I have no reason to slack now. |P

Edit:
Carina (カリナ):
Image Image Image Image Image
Aldhiba (アルディーバ), Aspidiske (アスピディスケ), Canopus (カノープス), Miaplacidus (ミアプラキドス), Suhail (スハイル).

Leo (レオ):
Algieba (アルギエバ), Corleonis (コルレオニス), Regulus (レグルス), Chertan (シェルタン), Zosma (ゾスマ).

I've ripped most of the other ones, but I'll probably animate/post them during the weekend. Tests for the next 3 days and I haven't really studied for anything (except chemistry, but that's 1 out of 8)
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

TWINJAW GODZILLA AND WERE-RAT.

GOd I love you, Dino Device. XD
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Does that even qualify as Godzilla?
Were-rat fits perfectly though.

Finished ripping all the sprites; I'm just damn lazy to animate now. Libra looks like a Shakkoumon baby. Cheats make my life so much easier <3 Now if only I could find codes for the Zoids games...

Totally random btw, I tried inputting 96 as the value. Gave me a blank sprite with a Tetratop type, Taurus style and Water attribute. It does have a attribute-less Taurus walking sprite though. It doesn't have a sprite in the status screen, but after viewing another Dino's status screen and switching back, it will have the same sprite as the previous Dino except a dark colour will become some other weird colour..
This is its backsprite:
Glitched attacks. I used the first attack and it appeared to be a OHKO, but just does nothing apparently. Couldn't use the second attack. Third one was just a biting attack.
Other than its sprite and attacks nothing glitchy about it really.

97 doesn't have an idle or overworld sprite, and it restarts the game once it enters battle. Its status screen loads SUPER slowly, and if you switch to your other Dino's screen from there it messes its status screen up (my Taurus thing turned into a Cancer with lotsa weapons):
Then if you switch back to its screen again you get:
Exit status and screen goes white. With BGM.

98 has Carina Suhail overworld. Try to see its status and screen goes white + jarring music. It doesn't have a backsprite and battle will go on seemingly normal until it's its turn to attack. Game will freeze and your ears will die.

...I don't know why I even bother with this, but it was fun though.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

garm wrote: Its status screen loads SUPER slowly, and if you switch to your other Dino's screen from there it messes its status screen up (my Taurus thing turned into a Cancer with lotsa weapons):
I just found my new avatar. :lol:
garm(imported)

Post by garm(imported) »

Glad to be of assistance..?

Aquila (アクイラ):
Alshain (アルシャイン), Altair (アルタイル), Reda (レダ), Tarazed (タラゼド), Unarubekusa (ウナルベクサ).

Image Image Image
Articuno, Zapdos...Moltres

I feel horrible today. I'm totally failing A Maths. *sob* ):
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

garm wrote:xD

Lyra (リーラ):
Aladfar (アラドファル), Vega (ベガ), Doublestar (ダブルスター), Sheliak (シェリアク), Sulafat (サラファト).

I don't think there are any more dino that can be gotten at the start via the machine thing, huh.
WTF MOUNTAINS CRUSHED MY FACTORY D:
I want one. D: (by the way...that Sagittarius is one effed up dino...DDD: But probably not as effed up as this: Image ...lol)