Re: Oh man, Bugsite sprites.

Discuss the Bugsite games here.
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

This is a favor I must ask of anyone with the rom for Bugsite. D: I would like to add some bug pages and lists to the wiki, but in order to get the templates and such sorted out, I'm going to need at least one sprite. :/

Luckily, it appears that you have the complete bug encyclopedia right from the beginning of the game. XD The encyclopedia pages have the bug's sprite, number, maker, and info text on them, so if we had screenshots of each one then we'd be well on our way to naming and sorting all of the bugs. :O

The encyclopedia is located at the same screens where you can save the game. (They're called access points.) It's the top-center option. There are 169 bugs, split into five catagories (FE, Sting, Ruger, Tahiro, and Jank). Again, you don't need to play through the game in order to help with this. XD

The screenshots don't need to be in any order, since the pages have the numbers on them anyway. No rush, either. XD Just, oh jeez, this would really help. ;_;
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

I'll have to do it tomorrow if I have the time (and if I remember).
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Oh geez, 169 screenshots? x_x Also, just so you know, you do get a pretty large encyclopedia, but it's not all of them-- there's about 50 or so not accessible right off the bat, if I recall correctly.

...But, um. I do have one. xD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Zephyr wrote: Oh geez, 169 screenshots? x_x Also, just so you know, you do get a pretty large encyclopedia, but it's not all of them-- there's about 50 or so not accessible right off the bat, if I recall correctly.

...But, um. I do have one. xD
I can do it, all of them apart from that 50, just be patient.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sorry for double posting but here are the first 169 bug entries:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ayu2q4gsun

(If the double posting is an issue than can someone delete the previous post please, thanks)

I am assuming that the sixth option contains the last 50, right?
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Thank you~~ XD

Actually, the last option there is for auctions where you can buy stuff... It's just not available right from the start, for some reason. *nod* I'm pretty sure those are all of the bugs in the game...XD