Bugsite manga. :D

Discuss the Bugsite games here.
Kimbles(imported)

Re: Bugsite manga. :D

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

By Koutarou Shimajiri, who also did the official art and monster design for the game. XD

Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (final)

Scanned from Bom Bom, from Jan/Feb 2002, the last 2 chapters full size. XD I actually scanned chapter 10 first, but wanted both before I posted, so here you go. :D Chapter 10 is slightly lighter because it was printed in purple ink. *nod*

I think it looks really cool and I wish I could read the rest of it~ >__<
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Can't wait to get home and read this. :)
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, really cool! I read the first five pages or so, but it's so spoilerishy I want to finish Bugsite first...
Kimbles(imported)

Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 7 is strangely good quality. I don't even know what I did differently. >_>;

The color pages are really nice, but they're horrible to scan... XD This explains the deal with the password cards though, it looks like you got a different one depending on what store you bought the game at.

Anyway, Andwhy, I really feel bad for putting this off as long as I did. :/ You helped me pay for it and everything, and I really appreciate that. Seriously, I'm sorry. *sigh*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:Anyway, Andwhy, I really feel bad for putting this off as long as I did. :/ You helped me pay for it and everything, and I really appreciate that. Seriously, I'm sorry. *sigh*
Are you kidding?! I never felt that you should get this done at the pacing requirements of anyone other than yourself. The money is irrelevant, take your time.

I demand that you apologise for your apology. :P
Kimbles(imported)

Well, that's good. ^^; I still felt pretty bad about it though. Sorry~

Does anyone know how リースレン is supposed to be spelled in english? I'm pondering trying translating this sometime, since I've gotten a lot better at reading in the meantime... XD

This manga looks seriously cool and it's making me sad that it never got released in volumes, seeing as its better than a lot of stuff in the magazine. :/
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Reesren ? :× What does it even mean ?
Kimbles(imported)

It's the name of the creepy bishounen guy. D: I always read it like "reethren" but I have no idea what it's actually supposed to be.