Thinking of selling my copy of pokemon Jade

Being Japanese exclusive games, Smilesoft games are hard to find. If you find any auctions, list them here!
Riyu(imported)

Re: Thinking of selling my copy of pokemon Jade

Post by Riyu(imported) »

Hello everyone!

As the title says, I'm thinking of selling my copy of Pokemon Jade, the bootleg version of Telefang Speed.
I was wondering though, what do they go for usually? It's VERY old, I got it off some market in Turkey around... 8 years ago? I don't even remember!
Saving works, however, tried several times. I guess it's still bootleg though, so they're pretty... unpredictable.

So yeah, how much do they go for? If anyone here happens to be interested in buying I could give you first dibs before putting it on ebay.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I'm not totally sure pricewise, I'd say your best bet is probably around $10-15 though - real unboxed copies of Telefang generally go for $10-20. There are copies of both Jade and Diamond on eBay every so often (some right now in fact) for $50+ but those are really unrealistic prices. Also you have to remember that the games are technically banned from eBay in the first place, but I don't think they've enforced that in a long time. Somebody would probably have to point it out to them before they took a Diamond/Jade sale down, it doesn't happen automatically.
Riyu(imported)

Post by Riyu(imported) »

Oh, I see! 50+ dollars does indeed seem like a fairly... steep price. I'll think about it, I'm not sure 10-15 dollars is worth the trouble putting it on ebay, haha! Thank you for kindly helping me out!
Dan Marino(imported)

Post by Dan Marino(imported) »

I actually am pretty sure I paid $40 for my copy...

Of course a week later a copy was there for $20 lol.