Re: Denjuu in Spore!

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

XD Well, the game's out now. About time~

I got the full Creature Creator just a while ago, so figured I'd try to make some Denjuu. XD I'll post them here so that everyone can add them to their games. :D Because you must admit, that would be awesome.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
These are actually the creature files for the game. XD Just save the picture in your "Creatures" folder, and it should show up. *nod*

I also took some screenshots to give you a better idea of what they look like...

Tsunonasu: 1, 2
Angios: 1, 2
Noriutsugi: 1, 2
Mantea: 1, 2
Licorice: 1, 2
Godetia: 1, 2

I also uploaded a video to show you how they move. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8jdHGEGSFg&fmt=18

The parts and colouring system in Spore weren't made with Denjuu in mind, so I had to take a few liberties. I'm pretty proud of these guys. XD If you get the game and make any awesome Denjuu with it, feel free to post them here. :D
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Lol! Haha!

Was it easy to make them? Since they look pretty good, just that Mantea looks sorta weird, but I guess there's no octopus in there.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

These are brilliant! Angios is undoubtably the best, I think-- the parts fit its design well. Oh, and Licorice. Once I get Spore (which'll be this weekend or so) I'll try my hand at making a few Denjuu myself.~
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Those designs are cool! You're good at making them look like Denjuu. I think Godetia looks the best, because that curve shape and the spikes make it look almost like the real thing. Awesome!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Since I'm able to play Spore at my boyfriend's house, here are all the Denjuu I've made so far..

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

(doublepost for image limit)

Image Image Image

Ornithogalum looks good until he raises his arms.. been too lazy to fix that x__x
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Very good! I should make some too... ^^
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Wow! Those are nice... though it comes as no surprise that you can make these so well. >_>
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Everybody's favorite brothers..

Image Image
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Some of these are crashing my game.... Is it because of the new parts thing or what? >_< I'm not exactly up to date...

These are really great though, much better than mine. XD I especially like Saiope, Tulbaghia, and Parurotto...XD They're perfect.