Re: Akira's Sprites

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
LoneStarAkira(imported)

Post by LoneStarAkira(imported) »

Dunno what sort of title I could put here... ^^;;

I'm not really sure wether or not I should post my Pokemon and other sprites here. It really depends if people wanna see 'em.
But for now, I'll post some Telefang sprites. o3o

Image Image Image Image

I edited Punika's colouring because the darker shade looked disgusting on the sprite I did. >DD

I made these ones today. Sorry that there isn't many, but I'm planning on doing quite a few more this way. Just reposing them and making them look nicer, trying to keep them with their old colours and drawing/shading styles.

Any suggestions on what Denjuu I should resprite next? I take crit well, too, so don't be afraid to crit anything that you see wrong with my sprites. :3
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Woah nice! And feel free to post your other sprites too, I bet they're interesting.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Wow... so cute XD

Did you know that you can even insert them in the game, even with the changed palette? RacieB did a patch with her sprites once. Maybe you could try that too, or someone could do it for you XD
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Those sprites are so beautiful. *stares*
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

You sprite! And well, too! What a pleasant suprise; I'm a spriter as well.

I love those new poses you've picked for them-- they make them much less static and robotic than the official sprites, and more into something really likeable. I'd suggest doing Netaro (who I have rather a preference for) or Suguri next, but it's up to you.

Crit-wise, um... the only problem spots I see in your sprites are in Kesi, where the feet don't seem to be quite steady and the outline shading on the head looks spotty, and in Punika, which seems abnormally thin (but then again, that might be an improvement). I look forward to seeing more!
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Bwaah, the Keshi is adorable. XD
These are really well done, I like how they match the style of the original sprites. :D
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

If only the original sprites looked this good. Don't get me wrong though. The original sprites were good, but these are much better.

Are you taking commissions by any chance? :D
LoneStarAkira(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: If only the original sprites looked this good. Don't get me wrong though. The original sprites were good, but these are much better.

Are you taking commissions by any chance? :D
No, sorry. ^^;; I don't have the right things for commissions, and it wouldn't feel right doing them anyway.

I don't mind taking the odd request or two now and again. o: If you want a certain Denjuu sprited like this I'd be more than happy to try. <3

Thanks for the crit, Zephyr. ^^ I had a tough time spriting Keshi/Kesi's feets. They're so confusing. @__@
Only lastnight did I notice that it isn't a gem on his head, it's a hole, so I'll make that transparent *that little pixel* when I can. It was just really hard to tell on the TF1 game.

I could try doing Netaro. :3 Issat your favourite Denjuu? *I always found him SO SLOW*

I'll throw in some of my Pokemon revamps in this post. Just the 'better' ones I've made:

Image Image Image Image
(The Croconaw and Meganium's old Gold/Silver designs were revamped on purpose)

I do have heaps more, but hopefully these'll do for now. <:
I'll try working on Netaro tonight, maybe attempt my own Denjuu as well.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Can I request Fungus and Liriope? :D
LoneStarAkira(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: Can I request Fungus and Liriope? :D
Sure. <: I'll probably get Liriope done quickest, since he's one of my favourites. I'll add Fungus and Netaro to the list, too.

I dunno if I'll get any done tonight. Feelin' a bit icky at the moment so I might just have a quiet night listening to music. o3o