Re: SSBB-lized Telefang

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
Raijinmaru(imported)

Post by Raijinmaru(imported) »

Just playing Telefang over had inspired me to recreate some textures and edit the model of the pokemon trainer in SSBB. It still needs work with the baseball helmet, but here is the first edit pic of PokemonTrainer/Shigeki.

Click Spoiler Tag: :crypto:
Spoiler!
What ya'll think? Comments and suggestions please because I'll probably make more Telefang Brawl edits in the future. ;)
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I've never played SSBB but I think that is really good ,well done. How did you do it?
Raijinmaru(imported)

Thank you ^_^ , I edited the texture through GIMP. But its actually soft modding the Wii for the homebrew channel to perform modifications to Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Then reverse engineering the game disc to extract the files plus using other Brawl related hacking tools to view the model and texture together, it is fully playable in game too.

There is other stuff to this but I don't want to condone illegal activities to others. I learned most of these tricks from a site called KC-MM, giant SSBB hacking community. The model it self was a base model of the main character from Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and the standard pokemon trainer's hat edited and morphed.

I plan to add more pics of other creations and probably release it onto the internet once I make a team for him.
Caryh13(imported)

Post by Caryh13(imported) »

my friend does that. its nice to see different skins... my favorite skins is some naked characters and cloud skin on ike >:D
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Haha, what would the Pokémon replacements be? I can't really think of any that would fit well off the top of my head...
Raijinmaru(imported)

Well since my finals are this week, I'll be a little busy but I have thought of some replacement for the pokemon:

Charizard - Crypto (this one is already done, though the model and texture both could use work)

Ivysaur - Oshe

Squirtle - Licorice

I also updated the trainer's face as well, his eyes might seem to big though. And I also need to figure out how to get the textures not to mirror off each other so I can place the "S" on his helmet.