Re: Anthro Denjuu By me!

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Here they are!

One of my first anthro denjuu is of course a papaver. This piece was done on the back of some old worksheet in one of my french lessons last year. I tried making the papaver look like Ryu from Street Fighter because of his primary attack ,the hadouken (papavers have a light beam attack similar to the shinku hadoukan ryu has in marvel vs capcom 1).

I've tried my luck at drawing my fav rex evo (forest) in an anthro style. I ,at least for now ,going to practice on drawing better hands and legs. I didn't know how to colour the whole thing so I just left it blank (same goes for the others).

Last but not least is one of my all time favorites ,naturally evolved koikaru, in an anthro style. I tried giving him a mustelid look complete with clawed fingers and small roundish ears. I feel like the legs are too long and hands don't really cut it. But hey, I'm on a learning curve!

So what do you guys think? And to Jaryl, If you or anybody else wants me to do a commission , Denjuu or anything else ,I'll be more than happy to do it for you even with my current skill for free ,just pm me.
Jaryl(imported)

Post by Jaryl(imported) »

Awesome looking pictures you have there. ^^ I like the third one, Koikaru Natural, the most. ^^
whitewolfy(imported)

Post by whitewolfy(imported) »

you're quite good^^ I'm sure you will draw better If you continue to do some.
and my favorite draw is the 2nd (the one with rex's forest transformation) because the paper are cleaner than the others, and rex are simply beautiful^^
megaman6(imported)

Post by megaman6(imported) »

woah! these are amazing