Re: My Telefang Doodles

Have Telefang fan art you wish to show off to the world? Post it here!
LittleKochia(imported)

Post by LittleKochia(imported) »

Hey all! :) I thought I'd post some of my Telefang doodles here for people to enjoy.
The first one I am posting is a Tessen drawing I made last year. :D I used the sprite as a reference so there was a lot of artistic interpretation involved---To me he looked like a robot-dog-lizard-bird thing in the sprite, so that's how I ended up drawing him. :)
I might scan and color this in photoshop if people think I should. Oh, and I'd also fix the color, eyes, and other missing details once I get my copy of the Telefang guide book. :D

More drawings to come! :rex:
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

The T1 guide doesn't have colors for the majority of Denjuu, but KenjutheDenjuu found a two-page color chart of every Denjuu (minus Kanzou and Ornithogalum, which we already knew colors for) in an issue of Comic Bom Bom. (check out his scans topic!)

I spliced the two pages into one image (kinda badly, oh well) and uploaded it here: http://telefang.meowcorp.us/colordenjuu.jpg

Warning though that it's pretty huge; 3,600 x 2,550px at 4.46MB!
LittleKochia(imported)

Yeah, I know you said the book had a lot of B/W Denjuu, :) I was referring to it more for the details part, but that large image is very helpful! Thanks!
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

I think it's really good ,especially the shading! You could add your telefang doodles the telefang fan group on deviantart , if you have an account on there. If you don't ,it's worth you make one just to upload your art onto there since it's rather splendid. :D
LittleKochia(imported)

Yeah, I have a deviantart account and actually, I think one of my pictures is in the group. Oo
I could upload it there as well, (but I've been really lazy with uploading things at the moment. I have at least 5 things I could be uploading, but I haven't found the time to just sit in front of the computer and do it without getting distracted).
DLA(imported)

Post by DLA(imported) »

littel kocheeuh
u want teh kocheeuh
i give you teh kocheeuh