Re: Okie dokie this is being the totally safe for working together fun storries of Shegukle of and. His frenfs so that t

Have any interesting fan fiction for Telefang? Share it here!
megaman6(imported)

Re: Okie dokie this is being the totally safe for working together fun storries of Shegukle of and. His frenfs so that t

Post by megaman6(imported) »

Ep 1
Uuummmm ok so Shegukle was standing there and he was just standing there and he was look around and thend was just standing there and said speaks of, "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnn I wonder wut a button press doing I shood be doing a do of?" He then pressed a doing of buttons on his majic fone d-shot type brand tm and call he bestr bud crypton. The fone ring and Shegukle did a standing their and a ringing there and a standing there and a standing there and a ringing there and a standing there but sudden happeningly, fangesuuu did appears in fromt of very confusedly Shegukle who did speaks and shrieks of, "ack that is not being crypton! Do a check before wreak ANd
Tri again soon." But the fangesuuu she just sits and sits and sits and stares and sits and sit and then dus a say, " but y u be doing a me call based tfang?"

Then Shegukle do a eye widdden he grid his tooths leik X and Y coordinates and do shouts and pouts, "ACK PIZZZA STORE IT WAS BEING PIZZA Store MAKING MUCH BAD CALLSING THAT MUS BE A REASON FOR CRYPTON TO BE MISSING AND GO DO A LEEVING"
But silly liitle Shegukle was a flippity frakin fooly drooly schooly boi who didn't not know his alfabits or hims presidents
And crypton was actually being sleeps and dreams in Toronto villa w/ninja turtle NASA THE based eldur dejuu moster oh no

But this is being Ep 2 seeing you very tomorrow bye. ;)
Ep 2
Darn was being a 2 impatient for a tomorrow doing so I continue

And Shegukle and fangesuuu and Shegukle and Shegukle and Shegukle and fangesuuu did walks and talks wile doing sings and brings of fones which is doing:

Tra la
Tra la
Tra la
Going to do a PIZZZA find
And find a crypton aslo
Tra la tra la tra la
Tee he he

It was a good song doing and all was a being of hippy happy and then a forest was a doing enter so they dids

Bam kazoom bom boom bumble blip
It was being a mosntra wrom caterpillar moster and he did girrrrsssssssssss and chirps it did scares
Of
Shegukle and fangesuuu who did runs but didn't regret the call.
Zooms intensifies and Shegukle and frenf run fast c'mon gotta speed up
So fast zoooooooom

Oh no wut happen next¿ hold on to your blankets and shiver wile I, megaman6/Metellus think some thoughts so that a Ep 3 can do a make
Ooooooooooooooooooooooook who'd redy of Ep 3 I know I'm being 'n I hope u r being hippy happy 2 so let's do the thing ok

Left the forest now it is time to find pizza store where the pizza will be doing makes of and the smells of pizza doing as well mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmegaman6/Metellus licks lips thinking of pizza but digresses

Anyways the keep walks Shegukle and fangesuuu do and follows smell s till

Wazzammmm it pizza store all pizzay and storey. Withe looks of determination he and frenf went to store and did knox on
Door

Nok nok

Who dat is?

#based

Being #based who dat is?

Then Shegukle did slams and jams of door open with hims trusty the baseball batter also being called silver "the stick"

They walking in and the pizza baker was sad and mad and mad and sad and mad and the pizza baker and sad and sand and mad and he does yells and tells, "ACK MY DOOR. OH MY DOOR,"
He do cries and cuddles door with little weepy tears, "do speaks door, do speaks to me!"

And dore, "£}^{>~¥\£~¥~++~*£\><+¥<" and did dies to dust

Oh no thinks Metellus to self, that is a being too sad everyone is cry cry I can't I won't I fix

Door is actually living and happy, "ok I'm a door and are happy and we can make pizza again forever!" :D

And the pizza baker was happy
And happy and happy and smileing and happy and the pizaa baker and happy

"Thank you Shegukle tfang,"
You are rly good button press and not waste of space like last posting which flippity flopped leik fish in frying panz

"Don't u meaning anchovies" fangesuuu did say and everyone laff and the Shegukle

Say, "whear is being crypton¿“

Ring ring

Hello I'm am being crypton sorry I wake up now @ last second before Ep en-
megaman6(imported)

Ep 5
Ok I t is crypton and showing how to find tfang cuz fone went off and I sleeped by accident so I
By do the thing which is go to Shegukle in

7 turns

Ok feet do move s now come on to Shegukle...let's be doing a go now
Um one sec....and MOVE FEET
Go to the place and. Wut a slow move
Turn 6
Oh and the right foot does a move I'm aa so happy yey
Left. Left. Lefft move forward to Shegukle
The foot co-
Turn 5
Duekspdnsjahdifndidnxkspwodjsifjfidodidijdisoxkdnekspdoanejdons hdosososhspsozjcnepwjrnfospehdkfosisjsbdofpdhspcpabfcksnxoxpakencoforoejsnspxoajejfodpwidjdocpdjwbrofpancprowjsocjsoeorjfovpdkejrdosbxisecretmessageidpeodjwofjdbeoxishwpscosiscjsodpcnbdosospookydowjdocpdowhdicisofjdoxidbfocjdjsospapdbcoroekspcjfkeosofndkwkfndosofjsodkdbxksp
Turn 4
Now the foot are moving to shuffle to walk to run to sprint 1 2 1 2 1 2 3 3 1 2 9 6 8 2 0 7
Turn 3.4578644780999889999998
Rolling around at the speed of sound got places to go got to follow my rainbow
Metellus does sings like a bird and everyone shuts the ear and cover the eye cuz the sound is a hurt of ear
Turn 2
Oh no the veiws left cuz of the song sing song
Trun 1
Here
And Shegukle says, "I was being right next to you and all you must do is a turn behind and save 7 turns of foot"
Oh
But do"iget pizza¿" crypton did ask

Pizza
*Ep 4
Pizza

Pizza (fixed it)
megaman6(imported)

Re: Okie dokie this is being the totally safe for working together fun storries of Shegukle of and. His frenfs so that the other posting wa s not a being wasteOf time

Ep 6 0ne of Shegukles miracals
>be me
>be in denjuu world
>go to trippa village
>head to shop
>pray for comic bombom
>kick board is pointless
>enter shop
>look at counter
>kick board
>throw fit on floor