Crystalis Story

Have any fan works for other games? Share it here!
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Crystalis Story

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

4 April 2015 - The Destroy Day
Everything what the man made during the centuries was destroyed, people during the attack was searching for refuge. Wonderful tower in the heaven caused this horrible disaster . Only by it everything what we know today was changed. Master of this tower was Drygonian - an alien from the Akaseim clan. Nobody could live calmly still he was alive.

4 April 2115
One hundred years after the disaster the life on earth underwent the turnabout. All animals stayed mutaded. People laboriously are trying to rebuild their homesteads. Drygonian still terrorized independent for him kingdoms. He was supposed to be destroyed by Kael, Tyzar, Aikos and the Zebu thanks to their swords. (of the Electricity, Water, the Fire and the Wind). These swords after joining formed magic blade called Crystalis. The four of warriors decided to join them. But Drygonian was first. He scattered three swords all over world. One. He didn't send the sword of the wind out. He managed the zebu with him to escape and he gave it back to his son. Soon however from the dream a warrior was supposed to wake up. Which will regain all swords, he will join them in Crystalis and he will destroy Drygonian. Akodi was this man.
5 April 2115 of year Hour 06:30
included System Current State - Frozen
Condition - Goods
Defrozen Process begun
Bz.... Bz..... Bz...... Bz....... Bz........
PROCESS FINISHED
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Now this seems nice. If you did the same with the Telefang story...

... now, not to sound rude, but did you actually write this? D:

Yes. The Crystalis story I write. Well......... The Crystalis Wrold is been in the Future where Humans must rebuild Technology Level.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Well then this is really nice. There's a lot less mistakes then in the Telefang story. Cool!

<Door of the machine are opening>
Akodi - hmmm..... Let us see what with world happened is
<Leaving the cave where the machine was, is meeting the man which when saw him he ran in the direction of the city and he screamed>
??? - People. He rose, he rose.
< He decided to enter the village, he was lightly shocked with her view, met him Zebu>
Zebu - I can see that you rose chosen one.
Akodi - which chosen one? What you mean. And so at all which year do we have?
Zebu - Mums 2115 year.
Akodi - what???? 2115 Year. Impossible. As it did stand?
Zebu - enter my house and I will tell you everything.
<They was come to home of Zebu>
Zebu - so so. In 2015 certain Drygonian destroyed cities and the majority of the mankind. The entire technology fell down. He made it from the tower in the heaven. Now still he is tiring these kingdoms which aren't surrendered to him. To defeat him only you can. That is chosen one from the past which will find four swords of elements and connectors of it in Crystalis.
Akodi - here I don't understand something.
Zebu - of what?
Akodi - why is it just exactly I?
Zebu - it is your purpose. So take over from me the sword of the wind is handing the sword to him you must find swords of Thunder, Fire and Water.
Akodi - I understand. But whether you wouldn't have have cash desks to armours?
Zebu - you have here 200$. Buy the armour for her and hold this Alarm Flute. He can for you to lend.
Akodi - Thanks.
<He left toward the extensive plain where found the entry to the cave. Walking on long corridors found the sleeping guard>
Akodi - hmmm.... We will wake him up<Take the flute and played>
Guard - <is yawning> what? Did he send you to the Zebu? Hold this key and turn the engine of the windmill on.
< He held the key from it and he left the cave being pointed in the direction of the windmill when there he entered started the engine of the windmill what the disclosure caused of other entry to the cave>
Akodi - hmmm..... Con men are in these times. <Before the second entry he was a Zebu>
Zebu - you managed. * is saturating with Akodi Magic* you know from now exhorting the self-treatment. He will be useful to you in the more further walk.
<Akodi hugged the hand Zebu what pillaged caves in it all over fought with the vampire of which the ball of the wind and Rabbit shoes fell out he put Ball in the sword and he put shoes on when he left was in a clearing in front of the Brynamer city>

Akodi - yeah it is interesting what here will meet me
<going through grass found onyx statue>
Akodi - can for me oneself it to lend.
<He put away into the rucksack, what encroached on the city all over. There an old man found the man which searched for the certain object>
Old Man - welcome young man. Whether by chance you didn't find for my Onyx Statue?
Akodi - indeed I found <and give to old man the Onyx Statue>
Old Man- Thank's. Take it <Old man gave him a gas mask> On toxic swamps will provide you with the experience.
<The old man walked away, Akodi put the mask away and he went to the Bar. There he met argument oneself of people>
Zinetsu - I am telling you Tornel. It is an evil idea. Don't go there. There people of the Empire are circulating.
Tornel - and I am not giving a monkey's about them. There he is a lot of gold. I will be rich. <Resulting Tornel slammed the door. Akodi decided to talk with Zinetsu>
Akodi - who is he?
Zinetsu - it is Tornel. For it only a richness matters. An empire isn't looking at knights.
Akodi - of what Empire?
Zinetsu - Drygon Soldiers Empire. They are patrolling the area so that none of us starts extracting gold.
Akodi - and so where he went.
Zinetsu - I will bet that he went in the direction of the Sabre mountain. He is oohing and aah I have the question. Are you interested in the purchase of the one bracelet is taking Bracelet of the Wind.
Akodi - indeed. And for how much will you sell it?
Zinetsu - Hmm..... 100$ and will be.
Akodi - Ok * gave him 100 and coupled up bracelet to sword*
Zinetsu - they well are trading with you. I can see that you are gathering. Say goodbye to wanderer.
Akodi - <say Zinetsu goodbye to. He left the bar and then he left the Brynamer village. He directed in the direction of the Sabre mountain. But a crossing over Toxic Swamp awaited it>

* Before the entry on that bogs how the old man was able to lift Akodi put on a mask*
Akodi - let us see what here so terrible
* it was terribly there really. Large insects flew around, everywhere living plants which willingly would eat the man and around poisoning mist**After tearing through bogs found his way to the settlement Dwarf's. However none of them wants talk**With him one around dwarf's women come to it and asked for help. *
Arella - welcome man. I am Arella. Even though we consider people enemies she wanted me to ask you for help.
Akodi - I am listening.
Arella - my son Gamillo disappeared. I suspect that it is somewhere on bogs. Most probably for you schocked what here we live for. So for us the fog on bogs isn't toxic. For you of people I wouldn't say no. Therefore I know that Gamillo sie didn't poison. Find of it only.
Akodi - Ok. I will find your son.
* left the city and wander sie after swamps in order to find Gamillo* * after four hours of it he find him*
Gamillo - * in fear* I wants already to the mum!
Akodi - walk smaller. I will lead you to her.
Gamillo - * is moving away from Akodi* leave behind me. The mum told me that one wasn't allowed trust human's.
Akodi - but after all your mum for you sent me.
Gamillo - *unbilived* Really?
Akodi - * with Warm and nice voice* of course. * then Gamillo came back to the settlement with Akodi**When came back gave him the Insekt Flute*
Arella - I ask you about another. Destroy the Huge insect hiding before passing MT.Sabre.
*A Leader came up to Akodi*
Leader - I can see that not all people are bad. Go and destroy this damn insect. Hold this sword of the fire so that you can defeat him.
Akodi - Thank's * is taking a sword* I promises that destroy it cattle. * left settlement**Goes oneself to the thin pass. There he started garden hoes on the flute. And after short time that insect><Akodi appeared started attacking him with the sword of fire**For long time he did it*
Akodi - and what's this? * he raised Ball of the Fire and he put It to sword* now can touch it up Sabre. * when he said he had done, he passed the border and he started sie climb to MT.Sabre*