Keitai Denjuu Telefang 3

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of any other game here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Keitai Denjuu Telefang 3

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Well....... I need Help. I must find Telefang Midi's and Kuribu Overwrold Sprites <From KDT 2>
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

If you are planning to make Telefang 3 then I would suggest that you create new graphics and music, that's what Telefang 2 did. It is better to use dummy graphics and music until you get the functionality working, then show us and ask for help with other aspects of the game (graphics, music, or anything else). You need to show us that you can produce a good quality game and be determined to finish it. Using RPG Maker is easy. Making an original and decent quality rpg is much harder.

You do have a story planned right?

Well.... I need Kuribu sprites becouse i made like oryginal Telefang <POWER AND SPEED VERSION> I only got Fanges sprites. And i need the Tulunk Vilige Midi song becouse in plot of this game you seen Tulunk Vilige. Story been about Me. <Seen my Fan-Fiction story> I need also <PALAN and TULUNK FOUNTAIN midi's> I have good overwrold Tileset's < I take Remastered Pokemon Gold Tiles>
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Atecain wrote: Well.... I need Kuribu sprites becouse i made like oryginal Telefang <POWER AND SPEED VERSION> I only got Fanges sprites. And i need the Tulunk Vilige Midi song becouse in plot of this game you seen Tulunk Vilige. Story been about Me. <Seen my Fan-Fiction story> I need also <PALAN and TULUNK FOUNTAIN midi's> I have good overwrold Tileset's < I take Remastered Pokemon Gold Tiles>
Check the link I gave you. It's in your inbox. RacieB's site has this music and some sprites. But be sure to ask her FIRST, before you use them, it's just basic internet manners. Oh, and I hope you like what I did to translate your story! That is also in your inbox. All, I ask for is some credit when you post it. Oh and I would upgrade to RPG maker xp for your game.
Blastile(imported)

Post by Blastile(imported) »

This is what I decided to do as of yesterday. Since I can't play the game because I can't get it to work, I thought I might as well make my own. It will be set with a bestiary, self-made sprites and other custom scripts. If you would like to use any of the resources I make, you don't have to ask, they are made for everyone.
Guess I should make a start on the sprites :blink:
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

I am against this being made in RM2k3. For one thing, the battle system is pretty alien to Telefang as a whole. You'd have to hard-code functionality for turn-based arrival time for inactive Denjuu in EACH enemy group individually, based on where in the game world that fight is fought. The battle algorithms aren't set up for Telefang-style stat growth, and evolution is ganked from the beginning.

You'd be better off using RPGMaker XP or VX, as they come with engine scripting built-in - meaning the original T1 or T2 engine could be reproduced in its entirety. Alternatively, you could use IKA or Sphere, they're both free, and their coding is far better suited to replication of a pre-existing engine.

I found an method to port KTD 1 Engine to Pokemon RSE/FRLG roms. Only Using and Pokemon Positioner Editor included to ADVANCED POKEMON EDITOR and Sprite editor with that set. SPrite editor for Changing Denjuu Sprites and Sprite Positioner for taking posioton. Now with unLZ Gba you do.
KTD-1 - Earse the BATTLEBACKGROUND by loading in that same pointers White screen. <GOT EFECT FROM GBC GAME> Also load Pokemon GSC Boarder and you have fully GBC sprites.