Re: Telefang 1 Battle Tutorial

Discuss anything related to hacking ROMs of any other game here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: Telefang 1 Battle Tutorial

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Hi there. Today I want share with you how I did my TELEFANG 1 look in Pokemon Ruby. Now...

~~~~~~WE NEED~~~~~~~
- FSF <Free Space Finder>
- Advanced Series Editors <Advanced Sprite Editor and Advanced Sprite Position Editor>
- uNLZ GBA <Important Tool>
- Ideas for extra Denjuu XD

~~~~~~Step 1~~~~~~~~ SPRITE
For great Telefang 1 effect we need an sprite of Denjuu. I take for example Keshi.
This is revamped sprite. But what's now. We need to open Paint and flip their side.

Save in other directory and we can start instering them to the game. We open Advanced Sprite Editor and FSF.
- Open Edit on place of Pokemon Specie which you want chage to Denjuu.
- Inster Front Sprite <Not reversed> To both Shiny and Normal place <First two upper squares> Or if you want change colours of Denjuu if you want shiny one XD
- Click Synchronize Pallete
- Inster in the third <Only there> An Reversed front sprite.
- Click OK. And later click WRITE TO ROM
- Search on FSF free space (Advanced sprite Editor show you how much free space you need)
- Inster new offset. And aplly.

~~~~~~STEP 2~~~~~~~~ POSITIONS
We open Advanced Sprite Position Editor. And all Denjuu we track with all zero numbers. That give an strange thing that Denjuu Levitate. But later I show how make an effect of Telefang 1 more clear.

~~~~~~STEP 3~~~~~~~~ Battle Backgrounds.
We open uNLZ GBA and track to number between 1300-1400 <Betwen them are Battle Backgrounds>
- We rip them from rom.
- Change them to something like this.
Image This give us totaly blank screen like in Telefang. Do that with all Battle Backgrounds.

~~~~~~~IN RESULT~~~~~~
If you do all steps good. You should have that effect in your game.

I hope that I help you with some tasks about Telefang system in Pokemon Game.