Any Harvest Moon Fans Out There?

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: Any Harvest Moon Fans Out There?

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Does anyone here like Harvest Moon besides me? I'm playing the very first one in rom form and I've found some cheats if anyones intrested :) .

Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, I've played Harvest Moon. It's pretty fun from the beginning, but it gets really tedious...
Still a nice game, though.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Harvest Moon is freakin' awesome. I hope to get the snes and gba carts one day. That is after getting a copy of EVO.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Haha the series itself is really fun, but I like Friends of Mineral Town best. Not that I played of the games in the series anyway..

But yeah it's really fun if you know the tips and tricks (from walkthroughs haha)
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I loved the first one, and played the Gameboy one emulated years ago. My boyfriend got me HMDS for my birthday this year, and I played the hell out of it for two weeks straight - until it bugged out and destroyed my save files, both of them. I couldn't bring myself to restart it after that -__-;
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Yeah, I like Harvest Moon; although I don't personally own any of the games, I have a save file on some of my friends' games. It's fun and cute, but there's an awful lot of work involved. ._. Funny how they made a video game revolve around doing chores.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Zephyr wrote: Yeah, I like Harvest Moon; although I don't personally own any of the games, I have a save file on some of my friends' games. It's fun and cute, but there's an awful lot of work involved. ._. Funny how they made a video game revolve around doing chores.
Yeah, I know, lol! Who would have thought that virtaul farming would have been such a hit? Anyway I'm willing to give out cheats to the 1st gbc one if anyone's intrested.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Cheats are boring ;_;
Plus everyone who wans can find cheats on the internet!!! XD
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Sanky wrote: Cheats are boring ;_;
Plus everyone who wans can find cheats on the internet!!! XD
Geez, don't need to get so mad :( . I know that :) , but some stuff they put on cheat sites are fake, I'm a victim of fake cheats, and I just wanted to give out real cheats :D .