Re: Chrono Trigger~

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:
Sanky wrote:Wings of Time is the improved Epoch... the thing that allows you to travel through time and sits on the world map, that you get later in the game, in the future? Yeah, that...
Despite the advanced civilisation found in that period it was actually in the past. The future was all apocalyptic remember?
Uhm, not exactly: you find the Epoch in in the future, as the final accomplishment of one of the sages. You use it to return to Antiquity where it eventually gets stolen by Dalton, who affixes wings unto it.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Zephyr wrote:
andwhyisit wrote:
Sanky wrote:Wings of Time is the improved Epoch... the thing that allows you to travel through time and sits on the world map, that you get later in the game, in the future? Yeah, that...
Despite the advanced civilisation found in that period it was actually in the past. The future was all apocalyptic remember?
Uhm, not exactly: you find the Epoch in in the future, as the final accomplishment of one of the sages. You use it to return to Antiquity where it eventually gets stolen by Dalton, who affixes wings unto it.
I meant that the "Wings of Time" was obtained in the past. I thought that was what Sanky was referring to.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yeah, I was talking about the Epoch. You're both right.
The story is confusing, but I like it!
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

Sanky wrote:Yeah, I was talking about the Epoch. You're both right.
The story is confusing, but I like it!
Yeah, the story can be pretty confusing at times...but it's still good!