Has anyone ever played Fossil Fighters?

Even though Telefang is a great game, there are other great games out there! Discuss games other than Telefang in this forum.
Espeon(imported)

Re: Has anyone ever played Fossil Fighters?

Post by Espeon(imported) »

Oh, thanks for the advice.
fffafnir(imported)

Post by fffafnir(imported) »

Yay, I'm new here.
You're not the only one, obviously. Fossil fighters is a good game, but there are some downs to it: You can't have two of the same Vivosaur is a big one. (I was hoping I could just get a bunch of T-Rex.) The cheapness of anything is nulled by the support effects: the weakest ones have the best, and the best have the worst. And the incompatibility with Wi-Fi just stunk. Sometimes a Vivosaur's abilities confuse me.(Which ones have them? Why don't they say so sometimes?) But it's a fun game, very enjoyable. I bought a T-Rex skull before the ending, I think that wasn't supposed to happen.
And, after completing the game, It's very easy to get anything to Lv.12. Just re-fight something.
Espeon(imported)

Welcome! I'm not the only one that was bumbed about Wi-Fi and having only one. (Who doen't like Coatlus? He's on my team.) the sequel will have Wi-Fi though. Sometimes support effects helps. It can improve your accuracy.Though some effects are bad, those Vivosaurs have to be put in the Attack zone.
Were did you get the T-rex head? You get it at the deasert thats how I got mine. This my opinion, but T-rexes are overrated, what about Elasmosaurus or Ankylosaurus? I like them better.It's nice to know someone has this game. I'm Getting Super Fossil Fighters(the sequel).Do you know how to get rid of the rocks in the mole cave? (The one in rivet revine).
fffafnir(imported)

T-Rex Skull: I bought it. At the store. dB
Coatlus: First Lv. 12. I love the enraging attacks.
Support effects: I know, the ones you want are Smilo (ATK and DEF up 90%, acc down 10%), Guam (90% ATK up), the brains, or any other transformation Vivosaurs.
My favorite one: It's actually V-Raptor, it was with me from the start. (I freaked out when I failed cleaning the legs, then the first thing I dig up in Greenhorn plains is V-Raptor legs. XD)
Sequel:YAY A SEQUEL!!! MUST SAVE MONEY!!!
Mole tunnel:Which part of it? (It's a long tunnel)You sure they're not unbreakable?
Espeon(imported)

The 3rd part of the mole tunnel there is two rocks and they must be breakable since the other path takes you back to the start, not to confuse mole with mining tunnel. I know what you mean on failing rocks. I failed the Lexo legs (the one the sailer gives you- yes, I like Lexo better than T-rex.) Then I started saving before you clean them (good advice). XD I finished the game with only Air types (I always hated earth type bosses).
It was Spindax (yay starers rule!) , Shanshan, Stego, Coatlus, Elasmoth (This one was going to be Elasmo but to this day I've found everything in the underwater place but its head. Why?) . I would put Ankylo (he's my favorite dinosaur), but he's not my favorite Vivosaur and also Elasmo is the same type, so I didn't bother.
fffafnir(imported)

Rocks:There's three chests on the ground, right? Open them in the same order the plaque tells you to. Come back to the tunnel a second time to get a mole mask (after doing what those moles tell you to do.)
Team: I used V-Raptor, Nychus (IT'S RIGHTEOUS dB), Coatlus, Neo (root of my username), and Plesio to clear most of the game, but I forgot to change my team and ended up fighting the brains with Spinax, Acro, and that other vivosaur the kid makes you fight him with, the 'Favorite Vivosaur' guy.
I almost have them all, except for Paki. EVERYTHING BUT ITS HEAD!!! WHY?!? Cuz' I REALLY want Duna, Raptin, & Dinomaton, but the Paki head seems to hate me...
Espeon(imported)

XD I saw you were posting so I just refreshed. Anyway if you have all reg. Vivosaurs then you have better luck then me. Why? :'( So here's some info about SFF http://fossilfighters.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Fossil_Fighters Look at the wiki's pics- New Air's , Blue T-rex wtf? I think its a new super revive, yay! I wonder if all Vivosaurs get Super forms (super Coatlus would be awsome), the snake thing looks just awsome (I wonder what dino he's based off of?)the new turtle- super um, whatever the turtle was in the first one, Anomite Vivo's, new mamoth, the one 7 from the bottom seems to be the starter, Dynal and the others will be in the game- I think there a wifi event- thats cool, super Ingo and Firgi, boffolo, a Dimenodon about time too!, new stegosaur, and some more! There is one chest in that room that I saw, maybe I missed it? How do you get dinomation anyway?
I looked and now I think The snake is a new Dinomation by looking at the colors.Oh, I forgot, if you get all your Vivosurs to rank 12 (for any that doen't know, pokemon lv 100=12 rank Vivosaur I know you know, Neoven8tr!) Ypu get a CHICKEN for each of the 5 types. Wtf?Does Paki look like a Vaporeon a bit?http://fossilfighters.wikia.com/wiki/Paki Hey! It says it's very rare too! :P
In Super Fossil Fighters, the old vivosaur can evolve called Super Revive into evolved version, this can happen twice. The first super revive will change your vivosaurs color and make it a little stronger. For example: The normal T-Rex is red but its first super revive turns it blue. After that you may super revive into a new form. Vivosaurs can be one of 5 types: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Neutral, and the rare Legendary element, which only the three brains of Guhnash, Frigi and Igno have. All elements have a weakness and strength against another element. The Neutral Element has none, same with the Legendary element. Info from Fossil Fighters Wiki.
fffafnir(imported)

So awesome, can't wait!
Espeon(imported)

I fully agree with you. You know the game was spossed to come out July 4, 2011. I probably AT LEAST played it by now... I'll try to stay away from Air types this time... (Why do all my favorites have to be Air types?) ...but I'll never leave Coatlus!
fffafnir(imported)

I'm not. I'll just get my team from last time and get them super revived. YAY SUPER COATLUS!
PS: I have to get a new AR today because my old one is kinda broken- Black and White codes don't work anymore.
PPS: The Chickens are also distributed via Nintendo channel wireless gifts. I have all of them, and they stink in my opinion.
PPPS: I don't think Paki should be that rare.