Re: Did anyone go to Toys R Us for the Darkrai Event?

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Sora444(imported)

Post by Sora444(imported) »

Did anyone? I did and got a Mild Nature Darkrai. Darkrais Awesome :wub:
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

No, I don't have a DS, so no DS pokemon games. Yeah it sucks not having the new pokemon games. But being as behind as I am I cannot get the rare pokemon for the GBA games let alone the DS ones. And I heard most of these events are in the US or Japan anyway with a few in other countries, it was fine with one or two rares, but... this is getting to the point of overkill. Getting both Celebi and Mew in gsc was hard enough as it was. Which country is this for anyway?
Blizzardoom(imported)

Post by Blizzardoom(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:No, I don't have a DS, so no DS pokemon games. Yeah it sucks not having the new pokemon games. But being as behind as I am I cannot get the rare pokemon for the GBA games let alone the DS ones. And I heard most of these events are in the US or Japan anyway with a few in other countries, it was fine with one or two rares, but... this is getting to the point of overkill. Getting both Celebi and Mew in gsc was hard enough as it was. Which country is this for anyway?
I believe it was for the U.S. or someplace similar... (by the way I got a darkrai too~ [but MAN was he hard to catch. xD] )

...we are talking about the Daarkrai Wi-Fi event for platinum...right? XD
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Blizzardoom wrote:...we are talking about the Daarkrai Wi-Fi event for platinum...right? XD
No; actually this topic is more then a year old...
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

The Toys R Us events are the ones where you go to the store in person and just get the Pokemon itself, I think. They don't have them in Canada either.... ;_;
Blizzardoom(imported)

Sanky wrote:
Blizzardoom wrote:...we are talking about the Daarkrai Wi-Fi event for platinum...right? XD
No; actually this topic is more then a year old...
...oh...lol.
wrote:The Toys R Us events are the ones where you go to the store in person and just get the Pokemon itself, I think. They don't have them in Canada either.... ;_;
...wait...you live in canada? :blink:
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

I did ;D (had to bike about ten miles to get there, too). But alas, I didn't do the Wifi event for Darkrai or Shaymin, about which I am sad because Shaymin is one of my favorite Pokemon. :<

They're having an event to get Arceus now, iirc. It's... well, to be honest, it's not all that important to me. About a year ago, I would have jumped at the chance, but...
Blizzardoom(imported)

Yeah...arceus wasn't entirely impressive to me. It just looked like a robotic llama to me. =3=;
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Yeah, Arceus looks a little... generic. Like Girafarig's evolution. Created the world with tousand arms, no sir. Catch god in a pokeball... Geez.
Blizzardoom(imported)

Tkallab wrote:Yeah, Arceus looks a little... generic. Like Girafarig's evolution. Created the world with tousand arms, no sir. Catch god in a pokeball... Geez.
Agreed. :(