The New Pokemon....

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Re: The New Pokemon....

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Tkallab wrote:Yes.

I agree with you, except Xatu - Noriutsugi.
Also, Image = Image ...A little.
Oh yea... True... Golem look like Borutamasu. I've find more Look like Denjuu's Pokemon's.
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Image = Image
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Uh... Isn't that just a case of them being based on the same animals? >_> You're going to find that in every monster-raising game ever.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Not really Swinub - Whatshisname, the snout is too big.

Image = Image

Hmmm, that looked better in my head... I used that Pinball pic because all the others have him scratching his head and making him resemble Netaro even less... So this one also dezerves a 'kinda'.

I suck. lol
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

Ah, where should I start. Tabunne is like mixture of punica and wigglytuff,sorta. Ononokusu = It kinda sports the bodyshape of a denjuu ,dunno really ,maybe it's just me. Miruhoggu= three toned eyes ,sorta (aren't three toned eyes a denjuu trait?) and last but not least is pokemon 497 which vaguely reminds me of the infamous blue snake off the cover and title screen of pokemon diamond we all know and love, yeah, That guy is not really a denjuu but oh well.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

You mean Tsutarja's final evolution? Now that you mention it, he kinda does resemble Mr. Snakey, doesn't he?
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

Fangblade90 wrote:Ah, where should I start. Tabunne is like mixture of punica and wigglytuff,sorta. Ononokusu = It kinda sports the bodyshape of a denjuu ,dunno really ,maybe it's just me. Miruhoggu= three toned eyes ,sorta (aren't three toned eyes a denjuu trait?) and last but not least is pokemon 497 which vaguely reminds me of the infamous blue snake off the cover and title screen of pokemon diamond we all know and love, yeah, That guy is not really a denjuu but oh well.
i totally agree with the snake, and i believe that the genosekuto looks almost 100 percent denjuu,(i dont know how you put images on sorry), but i was wondering where they got adament (mr.snakey) from, like a movie or another game

edit: geno is my avatar now (i figured it out) he looks alot like a denjuu though
BrydoRX(imported)

Post by BrydoRX(imported) »

Most of the Pokemon for Generation V look hideous and look less like Pokemon also. I can agree that some resemble the Denjuu though. However, I should admit that Ononokusu looked decent.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Sir Allan Newlight wrote:
Tkallab wrote: Image = Image
That's a nice one.