Re: March 6!

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

I also find it very funny Makomo is called Fennel, who is a Denjuu.
Image = Image
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

You know, I really like the starters' names now. Even Oshawott's family.
Fangblade90(imported)

Post by Fangblade90(imported) »

So guys, what starter are you going to pick? I'm going to pick Snivy because I absolutely adore his final evolution! :D
Tkallab(imported)

I already got Oshawott, never got him evolved because he died in the first gym. But he's pretty neat.
lapeirousia19(imported)

Not any response to this?
Image = Image
Tkallab(imported)

What do you want my response to be?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yeah... I'm only going to post in here once before the games come out on Mar. 6 (although I've heard that in Europe, they're going to release it on Mar. 4, which is weird given that there are 5 different languages for it in Europe). I've been trying to pay as little attention to B/W as possible, because I don't want anything spoiled for me. When HG/SS was released in Japan, I paid way too much attention to it by viewing videos and looking at information on a wiki or two, and as such there were a lot of surprises ruined for me. So I'm trying to avoid the same thing here. So there.

I don't even know what any of the starter evolutions look like, nor do I want to know yet. I'm not too fond on the type combination of the Fire evolutions, though...
lapeirousia19(imported)

Today, Serebii announced Kurumiru's name is indeed Sewaddle. This confirms that the ENTIRE English name list RacieB posted is true. I'm now gonna learn them...
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Blaziken257 wrote:spoilers etc
The last main-series Pokémon game I played blind was Sapphire, and that was the Japanese rom so I dunno if it even counts since I knew all of it by the time I bought Ruby in English =/ I just cannot stay away from new information (how do you even do it on purpose? just hanging around dA or Youtube or something would be pretty spoileriffic I'd think...)

Anyway I agree on the starter types, while I really like their designs, the typings were disappointing to say the least. Tepig's evos could have been Fire/Dark without a design change imo, I guess Gamefreak just really loves Fire/Fighting.
Locololo(imported)

Post by Locololo(imported) »

I already got my elite four second time team lol. it is goign to be jalorda, reshiram, zekrom, zoroark, nagaki and *drumroll* genesect