Re: The GTS has been reverse engineered. Hooray!

Discuss the Pokémon series of games here.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

andwhyisit wrote:If you have the LeafGreen and Sapphire carts then all you need is an R4, a DS, and "GBA Backup Tool 0.21" to transfer your save files to the carts (or for DS games just run them off of the R4). It's actually more convenient that way to be honest since it allows me to play my GBA games on either my PSP, my computer, or on AA batteries with the GBA. Because a wall charger is quite useless when you have nothing to plug it into.
I probably didn't make this clear enough, but the Sapphire and LeafGreen were actually on an emulator, on VBA. The three GBA games that I own in physical form are Ruby, FireRed, and Emerald.

And I really don't have any patience to find all this unlicensed stuff, much less risk using them. I'll just stick with connecting my DS to my computer.

Although, the way I do it, there's no way to get my emulator Pokémon from my computer to my real GBA games... but oh well.
andwhyisit wrote:Jirachi is quite accessable without the use of events. You can get it via either Pokemon Channel or the US Colosseum Bonus Disk (Pokemon Channel is less work).
I actually have the Colosseum Bonus Disc, and got the Jirachi from it, but it only works on Ruby and Sapphire, and only once per game. Not to mention you have no control over the nature or IVs. At least in the DS games, you can keep resetting at the mart until you get a Jirachi you like. Or use the GTS exploit.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

andwhyisit wrote:Jirachi is quite accessable without the use of events. You can get it via either Pokemon Channel or the US Colosseum Bonus Disk.
I think it's just a lot cheaper to pretend you went to Gamestop than to buy a gamecube and pokemon colosseum. And it's still legitimate, right?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yeah, it would be cheaper... unless you're like me, where I already had a GameCube by then and would have gotten Pokémon Colosseum regardless.
Tkallab(imported)

Post by Tkallab(imported) »

Hmmm... is it possible to transfer Celebi with Colosseum from a Wii?
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

aaauggh wrong topic ;A;
Finally got this working and it is amazing! Good bye, EV training; good bye, IV/nature breeding; good bye TM trading...!
Lord Boo(imported)

Post by Lord Boo(imported) »

I had already read about this useful method to get whatever Pokemon you want. I have a flashcard (M3 DS Simply), so I tried this useful trick with my legit Pokemon Pearl game, and I got a Lv.100 Charizard. The trick is good or not depending of what intentions do you have. If you want to obtain Pokemon for fighting purposes with legit Stats, movements and internal data ('PID', 'SID', ...), it's a good method, but not if you want it to obtain hacks (weird movements, 255 EVS and 31 IVS for all stats, ...).

Greetings ^^
SougonNaTakumi(imported)

Post by SougonNaTakumi(imported) »

Oh, wow! They actually have a Black/White version in progress! Now I can actually transfer some of my Gen IV Pokémon from my emulator! (w00t)