Telefang - NES bootleg!

Talk about bootleg games in this forum.
Blaziken257

Re: Telefang - NES bootleg!

Post by Blaziken257 »

Yeah, but the shops are more like Pokémon where they sell lots of items at a time, and it's in a list instead of picking up the items. When I compare the Chinese characters from what Ganraikou says to the names of the items in the shops, I can't find anything. Oh, and even though the items do have pictures, they are just random pictures, so it doesn't help at all!
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Erm really should have posted here 2 days ago when I saw it..

Was translating a bit of the intro, then became super busy :x Note: this is direct translation to preserve the meaning. So the grammar is almost basically Chinese grammar haha.

Title Screen: Pets - Jade

Matsuyoshikun: I heard that one can keep walking to the "Denjuu World" through this big tree; who knows whether it is true? I heard that in the "Denjuu World" there are several fun stuff, I wish to go there to see them.

M: Ah! So dangerous! Only one man can fly over to here!

Small Rain (Kosame) [Shigeki]: You go by yourself, you go by yourself to retrieve the ball!

Miyo: Small Rain found it! Ah? A rare home run! How come you still play baseball?

Small Rain: This is nothing, nothing special, counts as nothing! Miyo!

Just realised something interesting: this was supposedly translated from Diamond and Jade. Look up, see the only one man can fly over from here. Almost like it!

Heh. x)
StellarWind(imported)

Post by StellarWind(imported) »

Oh my lolrd, what has science done....

Looks like a game out of Kid Sonic's wet dreams. >>;
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

StellarWind wrote: Oh my lolrd, what has science done....

Looks like a game out of Kid Sonic's wet dreams. >>;
lol.
CrazyDawgy(imported)

Post by CrazyDawgy(imported) »

Although the Telefang bootleg is obviously better done, this looks like the work of whoever made the Pokemon Gold NES bootleg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflY6rsGTu8). The text and manner in which the characters talk is just too similar to be coincidence...
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Just when I thought I saw the last Telefang or Pokemon bootleg there is, another one pops up. I understand why Pokemon is bootlegged, but why Telefang? I can't read the text, and it already seems just plain wrong.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

Nest Telefang and Pokemon games is very ugly. Typical colour is Green and Orange. In NES Telefang you can seen the Third Generation Pokemons like Swampert and Blaziken. LOL! Who create this non-sense games. <Only Telefang 1 and Telefang 2 rule!!!>
Kalliekat(imported)

Post by Kalliekat(imported) »

There's also another NES pirate game that is a counterpart to this one (Kou Dai Jing Ling Zuan Shi - Zuan shi means 'diamond') but isn't a Telefang hack (although it has a badly deformed Angios in the title). I believe it's a hack of Pokemon Crystal instead. It's funny though.

Here's a picture:

And a link to the topic (you have to scroll down a bit to find it):

http://retrostation.net/viewtopic.php?t=45...801b2ca7b56f445

Kalliekat~
RottenYogurth(imported)

Post by RottenYogurth(imported) »

Red fangus looks like a scyther xD
ChaosProductions(imported)

Post by ChaosProductions(imported) »

Finding stuff like this while browsing dead topics always just makes my day a little bit brighter.