Well, this forum has managed to last a year.

Forum announcements will go in here.
Blaziken257

Re: Well, this forum has managed to last a year.

Post by Blaziken257 »

I never thought it would make it this far, but it has. When I first made this forum, I did it out of boredom, and I also did it because, to my knowledge, there wasn't a forum for Telefang until this one (unless you count the one on GameFAQs, which has a forum for nearly every game anyway). So, I wanted to create a community for those few people who play this gem and realize that it's not that bad. I never expected this to be thriving like some boards are, so this forum has done OK in the past year. Though, I wouldn't have been surprised that this forum would have died eventually, due to the lack of awareness of Telefang, but thankfully, that hasn't happened.

So, here we are, a year later, with a partially done wiki, a translation in progress, scans of the manga, and more. Hopefully, in a year, we'll get even more done (who knows -- maybe we'll finish the Telefang 1 translation by then!) And hopefully, this forum will attract more people.

Since this forum is still alive a year from now, I decided to celebrate it by making a new stylesheet -- this time, a brown one. I liked how this one turned out. And if you want to make your own stylesheets, feel free to do so!

So... happy anniversary, and have some curry!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Happy Tulunk Day! =D
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Yaaaaay! ^^

I got the neat idea of making telefang smilies! But I have no idea if you can create new ones on invisionfree \:

Also, someone should create new post ranks.

I like the new skin. I might create one. In what is it? CSS?
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Sanky wrote: Yaaaaay! ^^

I got the neat idea of making telefang smilies! But I have no idea if you can create new ones on invisionfree \:

Also, someone should create new post ranks.

I like the new skin. I might create one. In what is it? CSS?
You can always do that, and I can add them. :)

I might tweak this CSS a bit though, I don't really like the bright gradients I made on the top of tables.

And yes, it's CSS. If you know CSS, you can make an InvisionFree style sheet.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Now I'm kinda tempted to make some emoticons based off the manga, just because Crypto make terrific faces >__>"
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I tweaked the brown one a bit -- it looks better now. The gradients look better, and I added a glossy background to the user bar on top. I may make similar changes to the existing ones if you all want to...

And please, make more emotions!
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Yay... happy Tulunk day!

And the wiki's anniversary's in one month and a few days' time... haha
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I haven't tried making any emoticons yet, but I did just replace the "member rank pips" with D-Shot reception displays >__>

Image = Image

Image = ImageImage

Image = ImageImageImage
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

RacieB wrote: I haven't tried making any emoticons yet, but I did just replace the "member rank pips" with D-Shot reception displays >__>

Image = Image

Image = ImageImage

Image = ImageImageImage
Please do a fourth one. A D-shot has four bars!
Krigo(imported)

Post by Krigo(imported) »

I guess some of the publicity here is to do with the translations that are in progress.