Another new stylesheet: Forest Green

Forum announcements will go in here.
Blaziken257

Re: Another new stylesheet: Forest Green

Post by Blaziken257 »

I felt that this board needed a green color scheme, so I made another stylesheet... this time green. I called it Forest Green (I couldn't think of a better name), and you can select it in the drop-down bar on top.

I used Wooden Brown as a base, so if you spot any oddities with this stylesheet, let me know.

Oh, and I'd like to reiterate that if any of you know CSS, feel free to submit a stylesheet of your own. For those who don't know CSS but would like to learn it, go to http://www.w3schools.com/. You'll have to learn HTML first, though.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Eee nice, I'd been using brown but I think I'll try this for a while X3
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I'd try to create one, but I don't know what values Invision Power Board uses... Could you supply me with forest green .css file, please? :o
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

It's possible to figure it out just by looking at the source code but here is the Forest Green one:

http://www.freewebs.com/blaziken257/misc/s...s/style_007.css
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Ah, you're right, it's in the source... I didn't notice. Thanks anyways. Is there any way to test the changes I make? /:
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sanky wrote: Ah, you're right, it's in the source... I didn't notice. Thanks anyways. Is there any way to test the changes I make? /:
Save a page from the site as web page complete, open the page in dreamweaver, edit the css stylesheet for that page and use "preview in browser" to test your changes.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

I did that (though with editing the file using notepad), but it still loads the css file from freewebs.com/blaziken257/...
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

You can place a <style> tag somewhere under the existing one (i.e. near the bottom of the page), and it should override mine.