New board icons

Forum announcements will go in here.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: New board icons

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri,Mar 8 2008 wrote:Therefore you need to like put the Denjuu with the banner, and get another gradient background image. Or something. Gah I'm sleepy, sorry for any mistakes, like the stupid CSS mistake about background-image. Lol
No problem, I got what you were trying to say. I am fluent in css. :D

Check this in firefox:

Code: Select all

#logostrip { border:0px none black; background-color:; background-image:url(http://andwhyisit.bugsiteguardian.com/tulunk/gradient.jpg); padding:0px; margin:0px; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: left top; }
#logostrip img  { vertical-align:top; border:0px }
The img style was set to vertical-align:middle; which was what made it so that I needed a friggin' table to get the background and image to align, its fixed now.
Milnivri(imported)

Post by Milnivri(imported) »

Yay, looks nice desu.

Anyway I thought the Denjuu idea was nice, why not put them in?

EDIT: ignore the small border at the top, it was a cropping error.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: Anyway I thought the Denjuu idea was nice, why not put them in?
I don't see a way to get it to work effectively with the current html setup. But then again I could use it for the footer.

#logostrip a { background-color:; background-image:url(http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/andwhyisit/gradient.jpg); padding:0px; margin:0px; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: left top; display: block;}
div.row4 {background-color: #000000; text-align: center; vertical-align: bottom; background-image: url(http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/andwhyisit/denjuu.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: top; padding-top: 61px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color:white;}
div.row4 a {color:white;}
Insert this into the css (do not replace).

Ignore the previous css styles on my other posts, start afresh. Also please test in firefox.

Is this what you wanted?
Milnivri(imported)

Gah, you know what?

The class row4 is applied to not just the footer, look:

But I think the individual element style (the style attribute) of the footer can be edited. So I guess that can be put in? Ask Blaziken if it can really be put in.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: Gah, you know what?

The class row4 is applied to not just the footer, look:

But I think the individual element style (the style attribute) of the footer can be edited. So I guess that can be put in? Ask Blaziken if it can really be put in.
So this should be inserted into the css:

#logostrip a { background-color:; background-image:url(http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/andwhyisit/gradient.jpg); padding:0px; margin:0px; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: left top; display: block;}
and this into the footer div's style:

background-color: #000000; text-align: center; vertical-align: bottom; background-image: url(http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/andwhyisit/denjuu.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: top; padding-top: 61px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; color:white;
Does that work?
Milnivri(imported)

Yep. Ask Blaziken to add the styles in.
ignaciokidscool(imported)

Post by ignaciokidscool(imported) »

GOOD BUTTON

AND ICONS
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Milnivri wrote: Yep. Ask Blaziken to add the styles in.
The styles have been added, so yay!
Milnivri(imported)

Yay! Can any more modifications be made?

I thought of something: for the footer why not change the background-color, cos we should match the background colour of the denjuu strip thingy. And also change the text colour.

What's the hex code for the colour?

P.S. There's some problem with the banner here in Firefox.
Sorry I didn't crop it, was using Imageshack toolbar to screenshot and upload auto.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

Why haven't the Denjuu emotes been added yet? I REALLY am dieing to use the Denjuu emotes.