Re: TELEFANG.NET

Forum announcements will go in here.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

The cards are uploaded at like 75% of what would be decent print size, I wouldn't want to put out a product like that :/ they also have extremely outdated names and stuff, if I were to consider the tcg at all I'd need to redo all of them completely.

But yeah, the only thing stopping me from adding more shirt / sticker designs is the design part :P (plus RB requires huge resolution files so it takes a bit longer on this comp to produce stuff of that quality.) I oughta sketch out some thumbnails for stuff!
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

BTW, I just added the Wikifang logo to pillows and tote bags since I've got the image file lying around still :P I mean, it's so lovely and square-shaped ~
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I've just added everybody's favorite mystery snake monster to the store xD
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Netaro and Nejiro stickers! and shirts, but they were designed specifically as stickers lol These are the first in a line of Denjuu sticker pairs that I've been planning, the next ones will be starters & rivals (alternating sets so you can pick from Crypto/Fungus - Angios/Gymnos, or Crypto/Angios - Fungus/Gymnos)
DaVince

Post by DaVince »

They're friggin' sweet. Especially love the starter stickers you added.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Oh yeah, forgot to show them here! :crypto: :fungus:

tymime(imported)

Post by tymime(imported) »

Great stuff. Glad to see somebody got some use out of the Diamond/Jade font! (Which, as it turns out, is a variation of Chicago.)
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:I've sold a grand total of one shirt (hey I still wanna know how it turned out!) and the series is long dormant, I think I'll be okay lol
It turned out awesome.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Nice!! Good print quality and everything? I bought a sticker set recently and it was ~okay~ printwise but pretty good stickerwise.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

RacieB wrote:Good print quality and everything?
Yep.