Rom Hacking Forum

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Re: Rom Hacking Forum

Post by andwhyisit »

I think we need a hacking board (Tulunk Village » Rom Hacking) since it is starting to develop a life outside of Telefang. There is a Bugsite patch plus suitable interest in Dino Device.

So would like to put forward the idea of changing Tulunk Village » Telefang » Telefang - ROM Hacking into Tulunk Village » Rom Hacking » Telefang as well as creating Tulunk Village » Rom Hacking » Smilesoft/Rocket and Tulunk Village » Rom Hacking » Other Games.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I changed it for now, though I'm thinking there should be separate Dino Device 1 and 2 boards, as well as Bugsite, to eliminate confusion. What do you think?
Kimbles(imported)

Post by Kimbles(imported) »

Whoa, that was quick. XD

I think we can keep it together for now, until we maybe have more stuff. *nod* I like this idea, though~

Edit - One small thing though, could you move the Smilesoft group back up so it is under Telefang? D: It just seems more normal... *shrug*
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Kimbles wrote:Whoa, that was quick. XD

I think we can keep it together for now, until we maybe have more stuff.
I agree.
Kimbles wrote:*nod* I like this idea, though~
Yay! Thanks! :D
Kimbles wrote:Edit - One small thing though, could you move the Smilesoft group back up so it is under Telefang? D: It just seems more normal... *shrug*
It is ordered alphabetically. You could rename "Rom Hacking" to "Hacking" to fix the order. *shrug*
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

No, it isn't ordered alphabetically, I just made it like that. Anyways, I'll fix that now.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Blaziken257 wrote: No, it isn't ordered alphabetically, I just made it like that. Anyways, I'll fix that now.
Oh.

Thanks for that.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

Umm, could you please put the Fan Art forum under the Telefang - General one, as it was before? Sorry for being nitpicky, but I'm just used to it *sigh* XD
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Hmm, I didn't notice that until now. I'm not sure how that happened in the first place. Thanks for pointing that out.