Anime Board?

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
Sonic_Girl(imported)

Re: Anime Board?

Post by Sonic_Girl(imported) »

I think we need an anime board :D . A lot of us here like anime, me included, so I think this would make sense condsidering Telefang is tecnically an anime game, with the manga, so what do you all think?
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

I disagree. New boards should only be made if there is enough discussion on the subject.

1. There is only one anime-related thread, and it was only one suggesting how cool it would be if there was a telefang anime series.
2. There is no discussion about manga, just a few threads containing manga scans.
3. There is no discussion about the art style for the games that I can recall.

And "anime game"? WTF?!
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: I disagree. New boards should only be made if there is enough discussion on the subject. There is only one anime-related thread, and there is no discussion about manga, just a few threads containing manga scans.
I didn't think about that :( ... REALLY stupid of me not to think about that but, your right. I was just think about how cool it would be to have one, but if guess if I REALLY want to talk about anime, I have a few other forums I could go to.

ps, when I said manga, I was trying to prove my point about it being anime.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote: And "anime game"? WTF?!
Well it is anime :mellow: , at least I consider telefang anime :( ... :crypto:
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote:I didn't think about that :( ... REALLY stupid of me not to think about that but, your right. I was just think about how cool it would be to have one, but if guess if I REALLY want to talk about anime, I have a few other forums I could go to.

If you want to talk about manga or anime then make a new thread under Off-Topic Discussion, or under one of the Telefang or Smilesoft boards if it is Smilesoft related.
Sonic_Girl wrote:Well it is anime :mellow: , at least I consider telefang anime :( ... :crypto:
The fact that it uses an anime art-style does not mean that it is anime. What I am saying is that you worded that badly. "Anime" isn't a game genre, it is a style of animation.
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote:I didn't think about that :( ... REALLY stupid of me not to think about that but, your right. I was just think about how cool it would be to have one, but if guess if I REALLY want to talk about anime, I have a few other forums I could go to.

If you want to talk about manga or anime then make a new thread under Off-Topic Discussion, or under one of the Telefang or Smilesoft boards if it is Smilesoft related.
Sonic_Girl wrote:Well it is anime :mellow: , at least I consider telefang anime :( ... :crypto:
The fact that it uses an anime art-style does not mean that it is anime. It is a game, not anime. :rolleyes:
Dude, no need to get so defensive :huh: ... This wil be my last post in this thread to prevent an arguement.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Sonic_Girl wrote:Dude, no need to get so defensive :huh: ... This wil be my last post in this thread to prevent an arguement.
What argument? :huh:

I wasn't angry with you or anything, I was just explaining myself. Lighten up. ^_^
Sonic_Girl(imported)

andwhyisit wrote:
Sonic_Girl wrote:Dude, no need to get so defensive :huh: ... This wil be my last post in this thread to prevent an arguement.
I wasn't angry with you or anything, I was just explaining myself. Lighten up. ^_^
Sorry, it's a little hard to tell on forums, since you can't hear the person talk.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

Given the intent of this forum, there is no reason for this forum to have an anime board. Like andwhyisit said, if you want to create topics about anime, feel free to do so on the Off-Topic board or on the Telefang board if it's Telefang related.