This board is #8 in the Classic Systems category in the ZetaBoards directory.

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
Blaziken257

Re: This board is #8 in the Classic Systems category in the ZetaBoards directory.

Post by Blaziken257 »

I completely forgot about this until now, but when this board was upgraded to ZetaBoards, I added this board to the ZetaBoards directory. I put it under Games -> Console -> Classic Systems. Now, I just noticed that this forum happens to be #8 (out of the 80 in the category). Considering that's on the first page of that category, that's pretty good. So anybody who happens to be browsing that category would be likely to find it! Of course, that would only matter if they happen to like Telefang, but still, it's nice to see that this forum was more popular than I thought.

This board is also #73 in the more general Console category (out of 1480), which is... OK, I guess. Better than nothing, right?

Did anybody think that this forum would make it on the first page of directories of the Classic Systems category? I sure didn't.
Sanqui

Re: This board is #8 in the Classic Systems category in the ZetaBoards directory.

Post by Sanqui »

That's great!
The board on the 7th place has 42,572 posts D: we've only got 5,859. And the 9th one has ONLY 285 posts.
I think we're staying here for a long time...
We're #10 now. Wonder what happened? Probably because the board wasn't really active lately..
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

There must have been two other boards that were recently added to that directory that weren't there a month ago, and that have more posts than this forum.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

But hey, we went from #73 to #48 in the Console Category.

http://www.zetaboards.com/directory/?p=category&v=30&pg=4