Maybe we could have an RP going...

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
ATTO___Breloom199(imported)

Re: Maybe we could have an RP going...

Post by ATTO___Breloom199(imported) »

I'd be happy to organize it... But if we had more members, it'd be something fun to do as well as talk about things.

Ideas for the RP? Yeah, I haven't thought of it yet. But if you give me a day I'm sure I could come up with something. I just need to refamiliarize myself with this game.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

If we have more members, maybe.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Makes me wonder, what happened to the telefang RP? Everyone just stopped posting.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

I blame myself. xD I probably could have saved it by taking the time to post just once, but I had to be lazy didn't I. D:

...Never mind another RP, an RP section would be pretty cool. =D That way everyone could host their own individual RPs without worrying about cluttering up the General forum.

((EDIT: Is the forum really that old? That last post was in 2007... o_o I'd no idea. No big deal, though, I should think...))
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

Zephyr wrote: I blame myself. xD I probably could have saved it by taking the time to post just once, but I had to be lazy didn't I. D:
Post in it pleeeeeaaaaase... *begs*
M3FTW(imported)

Post by M3FTW(imported) »

Oh gosh, an RP? Sounds awesome! I've only taken part in one in a forum, but I used to be RP-ing like crazy. And by crazy, I mean like one a week. XD But seriously, I'd really like to see some good ol' RP-ing take place. My friends aren't getting together for D&D anymore (yes, I'm a mega-dork, and proud of it!), so I'd love to get back into RP-ing. I blame the release of the Version 4, but then again, we're all just too lazy to buy them. Heh, laziness seems to get me a lot these days.
DanieluYoshikoto(imported)

Post by DanieluYoshikoto(imported) »

OH MY GOSH!

Well i would like to be in an RP right now...
and i guess that this one would be nice... even through i know barely anything from Telefang...
AgentBJ09(imported)

Post by AgentBJ09(imported) »

I have some experience RPing with Digimon, superpowers, Power Rangers, and mechs (Zoids). If an RP does get started on TeleFang, I'd toss my hat into the ring and be a player. I'm already DMing another game, though.

Although, as a newcomer to the franchise, I still don't know too many specifics of the lore. If other players happen to be the same way, maybe there should be a thread that details the lore in sections like the Denjuu, the functions of the D-Shot, the Denjuu World and ect to help them out with general/specific questions.
Toya(imported)

Post by Toya(imported) »

A little worried that I'm doublenecroposting right here, but I'd be on a Telefang RP as well. I'm geared more towards statless, narrative-based RP.