Telefang/Smilesoft @ Reddit?

Have ideas on how to make the boards better? Post them here!
Sanqui

Re: Telefang/Smilesoft @ Reddit?

Post by Sanqui »

I'm still not convinced. The telefang fanbase is miniscule. Fragmenting it further by making a subreddit may cause confusion. And I'm not sure if if your average Reddit person would really be so intimidated by a forum, as you're saying.

Say the subreddit does get made. Reddit is fast moving, but this subreddit has no chance to be. What would be the examples of the posts there? There are no news to speak of. Development (translation patches) is going to get posted here anyway. Content (art) is gonna stay at DeviantArt. Self posts? The forum thread format is more fit for discussion, because it's linear.
Dipsacus(imported)

Post by Dipsacus(imported) »

Eh, I guess that's true.

Maybe if we get Maruju underway, things will change. :P
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

I think that developer of Maraju gived up. But I showed you earlier how to remade Advance Pokemon Game battle scene to Telefang 1 style battle.
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

Sir Allan Newlight wrote:I think that developer of Maraju gived up. But I showed you earlier how to remade Advance Pokemon Game battle scene to Telefang 1 style battle.
Er, Dipsacus is the developer of Maruju :P Which is being worked on currently.
Sir Allan Newlight(imported)

Post by Sir Allan Newlight(imported) »

When he end working. I specialy share with him my Telefang Resources for Pokemon Engine to make together first ever Telefang Rombase.