problems

Discuss the little known GBA sequel to Telefang here!
bucketheadj(imported)

Re: problems

Post by bucketheadj(imported) »

im having trouble with telefang power 2 i cant call any of my other denjuu when i go into battle im not sure if its cause im in the beginning of the battle (im sure your supposed to ive played it before and i remmember doing it) or if my rom is corrupt cause i have had some graphical errors earlier in the game. also if this belongs somwhere else tell me i was already here and i was to lazy to go back and check
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

You have to open the stats for it in menu, and then press some button (A I think), then there will be heart next to it, and it will appear selectable in battle.
bucketheadj(imported)

oh yeah i forgot about that been awhile since i played thanks.
bucketheadj(imported)

nvm that didnt work either ive selected 2 other denjuu but i still cant call them they even have the little hearts and things.I cant even see their pictures when i try to call them.
Sanqui

Post by Sanqui »

bucketheadj wrote: nvm that didnt work either ive selected 2 other denjuu but i still cant call them they even have the little hearts and things.I cant even see their pictures when i try to call them.
I don't know then. Sorry. I haven't played T2 for some time now.
Blaziken257

Post by Blaziken257 »

I know that in the very first route after Takedama Town, the reception is so bad that you can't call anybody until you get to the cave. In the patch, it will say "NO CALLS ALLOWED!" in red text. (In the unhacked version, it will say でんぱがよわくて よべません!!) Is that what happens?
bucketheadj(imported)

wrote:I know that in the very first route after Takedama Town, the reception is so bad that you can't call anybody until you get to the cave. In the patch, it will say "NO CALLS ALLOWED!" in red text. (In the unhacked version, it will say でんぱがよわくて よべません!!) Is that what happens?
thanks that helped alot