Krypto VS Rex

Post things about the Telefang series, and aren't about a particular Telefang game here.
Sanqui

Re: Krypto VS Rex

Post by Sanqui »

Who is your favorite? Krypto or Rex?
RacieB

Post by RacieB »

I dunno, it's really hard to say.. I really think Rex is like.. a cousin of Krypto from a different area code XP I think they may have planned to make a new Fangs too but changed their minds for whatever reason, making Rex the starter for both Power and Speed and having Fangs appear later in Speed as a regular Denjuu.. but no Krypto.
Zephyr(imported)

Post by Zephyr(imported) »

Very hard to decide, if you ask me, but I voted Rex. I love 'em both. However, Rex just about takes it.

First off, Rex has an awesome design. He's blue and yellow, which are the most awesome colors ever, period. And he has cool purple stripethings beneath his eyes. And he knows Fireshot, instead of just Claw and Diverge and stuff.

But the clincher? Rex's evolutions. His reforms are incredible. The Sand reform is a giant furry spiky uh awesome thing, and his wood reform looks like Mewtwo, only cooler. And his level evolutions are incredible, only I'm not entirely fond of his final form. Still. Krypto, as is the manner of most Telefang 1 Denjuu, just gets more complicated and has more spikes added or whatever.
andwhyisit
Site Admin

Post by andwhyisit »

The Natural state for Krypto has always looked better in my opinion.
ignaciokidscool(imported)

Post by ignaciokidscool(imported) »

i think that kuribute wins

cause is better than rex in power

:lol:
lapeirousia19(imported)

Post by lapeirousia19(imported) »

Rex knows good attacks,like Blaster. Kuribute doesn't have a special.